Chapter 16

When I looked around the room, conversation was flowing but I was not apart of it. I sat aside from them all, I would like to say that my friends took notice, but really they were all wrapped up in the conversation, but I could never hold that against them. However, what did get under my skin was how Miss Walters was so proactive in their chit chat. She was making everyone laugh, she was confident with all the guys, and when she introduced herself she didn't get shy, she announced it without a stutter. Now I knew why I was so forgettable, she was most definitely easy to remember, witty, and everything I would never be. I wanted to get out of my hd and escape the pity party that I was attending, table for one, but I just couldn't change my mindset into something positive.

After an hour and a half of playing the wallflower I decided to slip out and take a breather in the hall. I knew no one would miss me, I mean they were focussed on everyone who was talking, not the person slipping out the door. I saw Miss Walters smirk just as I left the room, I hated giving her any satisfaction, but I also hated sitting in the same room with as she won over everyone in the room. Receding from their room, the more sad I became, I almost reduced myself to tears right there in the hallway. Luckily, I made it to the elevator where I could finally have some solitude. Then the elevator music came on and of course its "What Makes You Beautiful."

I don't know what came over me but I started screaming, I mean literally raging at everything, I pressed every button for every floor, hit all the walls, it was so out of character for me that when I stopped I almost felt like someone else when I saw all the floor buttons lit up and my hair felt like it was everywhere. Now I knew I had officially lost it. I never loose my temper which may have been why I was just pushed to the edge over something so little as my arch nemesis completely ruining and taking over my life. No big deal. Although, when the door dinges signalling it was my time to leave, I decomposed myself and exited the elevator as if nothing had happened. But as I turned the corner, I see three violas outside my hotel door giggling. I was little confused and started walking towards them although they took no notice to me.

"Can you believe that they are with One Direction right now," one of them spoke up.

"Yeah, even the girl who slept with the judges is with them. Do you think she'll try and sleep with One Direction?" another questioned as all the girls laughed.

"No, those guys have more class, I bet they can tell she's not that pure," the third one joked.

"But boys will be boys," they laughed. That's when I decided I'd better reveal myself.

"Seems we've got some girls trying to break an entering," I said as I approached them and all the girls froze.

"What it's okay to talk about me behind my back but when I actually come face to face with you, you're all just cowards. You don't what happened at my audition but I can assure you it was all rated PG. So you all can believe a stupid rumor spread throughout the orchestra being fabricated however anyone sees fit, but as for now you can head back to your room." And once I finished my speech they nodded and headed off to where I assume there room is. I then wondered why they were even here. Then I heard some clapping and I turned to see Bonnie, Samantha, Lila, and Sadie. I blushed but then remembered my episode in the elevator and how I felt and exhaustion kinda took over.

"Why'd you leave?" Lila asked.

"I wasn't feeling all that well," I said with a yawn and drooping eyes.

"You mean you didn't like how cozy we all seemed with it," Sadie guessed. And she guessed correct. "But you need to know it is just so we can get close to the enemy and prove to Niall you're the one."

"But see I've only known him for two weeks. I can't be the one, I don't even know if he is the one. He is just a crush that has me going crazy every time I see him," I told them all.

"Well, before you go spilling your guts to us, we should maybe head inside," Bonnie smiled while gesturing to the already opened door. We all filed in and sat with our legs going criss-cross like a zipper in between the two beds.

"So, wait. You go crazy every time you see him as in," she asked while implying I go on.

"As in, he makes me get all shy, I feel heat rise to my cheeks, and my heart beat so loud I swear he can hear it," I rushed knowing it sounded generic, but it was the honest truth.

"Sounds more than just a crush. You're head over heels little miss," Samantha said.

"Well enough about me. What about you? How is the whole Liam thing?" I asked desperately trying to change the subject and all the girls leaned in to hear the cute romantic things that Samantha should have said.

"Complicated," she admitted dashing our hopes of an adorable little love story before bed. "I don't know if I'm the rebound to Danielle. I mean she was his everything, he admitted that she made him who he is. How am I supposed to compete with that?"

"You don't compete, and you don't doubt yourself. Just rust that he has moved on, I mean it has been almost six months since they broke up. I'm sure he has gotten over it, or at least is in a better place," Bonnie said trying to comfort her.

"Yeah, honey. You just wait, one of these days he is gonna ask you out on a one-on-one date and you'll forget all about how insecure you felt in this moment," Lila spoke up with a smile. Samantha hugged her since they were sitting side by side with legs in-between theirs.

"Oh what about Eleanor with you, Sadie? What happened there?" Samantha asked switching up the conversation.

"Pretty much followed the story line in Ed Sheeran's U.N.I. She was going to university and he was traveling the world, they grew apart. He was open in saying that they still talk and are good friends," she told us altho Im sure it was evident the last part she was a little less than thrilled about.

"How do you really feel about the friends thing?" Lila asked.

"Not excited, but not jealous. I mean she is the gorgeous Hollister floor model, I'm the average band geek," she said. This though was the first time Sadie had ever shown self doubt. I mean she seemed shy around Louis, but I never knew she felt self doubt.

"Sadie, you could be a Hollister floor model too, and you are not an average band geek, you're a spunky band geek," I told her. She smiled and tried to hug me but since we were across from each other didn't work out too well causing all the girls to laugh at our attempt.

"And what about Perrier an Zayn?" Lila asked the group because she knew we would ask her eventually. "Well, they are still a happy little couple." Lila then looked down when we all gasped like girls do.

"What do you mean?" Sadie asked sounding horrified by the statement.

"They are still dating and I am the supportive friend who he asks for girlfriend advice from," she told us sadly then we all gave her a sympathetic hug for her revelation to us. Then Bonnie gave huge, loud yawn.

"Okay, after dancing for three hours, then talking for two more, I am wiped out." Then Bonnie collapsed on the bed and I guess she immediately went to sleep. Soon after Samantha zonked out on the pull out sofa bed. Then Lila, so all the dancers were sound asleep. I gave one final look at Sadie before falling asleep next to Lila.