Chapter 12: Partial Drama of a Lifetime

Dedicated to teamGaara_Shika93 because a random reader deserves one for staying and reading! xD I practically dedicated myself to my otps and Youtube, so here's a little longer chapter!

                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I sat against the chain link fence that bordered Konoha and The Forest of Death, waiting for Sasuke to finish his second bad fight with Rock Lee and for Sakura to finish bashing Naruto's skull in. they were always so loud and the only time I'd seen them shut their faces was during the first exam.

–-----------------------------------------------------------------

        I kept quiet and breezed through the written exam flipping my papers over while Kiba tried to take a peek at my papers. I smirked and shoved him of his chair, laughing silently as he fell and hurried back into his chair to avoid Ibiki's meager death glares for us to be silent.

        Five, ten, fifteen minutes passed and about forty people had been kicked from the exam because they couldn’t answer properly. I'm surprised Naruto was still here considering he only studied for the physical exams.

        Team Suna was still in and I winked and blew a kiss to Gaara, who blushed the slightest pink while Sasuke glowered at the motion. I turned and gave him the ring finger, so it technically it wasn't an insult, but who cares. He still looked disgruntled by it.

        I stole Kiba's puppy and stroked his head while studying the other examiners. Most of them were shrouded by heavy material as if they were hiding weapons or disfigured body parts. I knew from people taken in by Orochimaru had experiments done on them to make them 'stronger' but they were only pawns for Kabuto to work on. Just thinking about that freak made me want to bite something that was preferably human.

        I turned and grabbed Kiba's arm and brought it up to my face, biting it through the sleeve. He looked startled but grinned wolfishly and whispered, “That's kinky.”

        I laughed and forgot about Kabuto while I continued to bicker with Kiba until Ibiki called out that it was time to take the tenth question. People filed out of the room and I smirked at the weakness they showed. This was going to be a breeze.

–-----------------------------------------------------------------------

        All of the rookie Nine had passed, and team Suna, and that's pretty much the minimal people I cared to think about. They gave us a day off before our next challenge so I took my time spending it with Kiba, partially to annoy Sasuke and partially so I could have a good time.

        “So my lady, where shall we be off to?” Kiba asked, while trying to discreetly fling an arm over my shoulder.

        I tugged him closer to me in hopes to make him fall. “Anywhere extreme cuddling is allowed, but first I want food. You should feed me.”

        He Laughed again and led me towards Ichiraku Noddle hut. We sat down and I ordered extra large bowls of goodness. While slurping up everything that made great food I could spot a cloud of flailing limbs with the accompanied shout of insults. I turned back to Kiba to try and continue are semi date with peace, which was never gonna happen with Sakura, Naruto, or Sasuke around.