Chapter 3: Pranks, Good Smells, and a Pass or Fail

Chapter 3: Pranks, Training, Uber Good Smells, and a Pass or fail

     Ok! Dedication today goes to AllINeverWanted for first comment and thinking that chicken ass is a good name for Sasuke’s hair!

This originally was gonna be 1 chapter, but since the next upload might take a while to come out, so here’s 2 combined!

 Enjoy the awesomeness!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Today I thought would be a good day to get Naruto back for waking me up. I quickly took a shower, put on my black fighting kimono with intricate red roses on the front and one big red rose for my clan symbol on my back.

    I grabbed an apple from my fruit basket and snuck out my front door, closing it softly. As I munched on it, like the O.G ninja I am, I tripped on the carpet that was like a runway in the hallway. “Flupping ducks!” I yelled quietly as my head got banged on the wall.

     I opened Naruto’s door, because like the tard he is, keeps his door unlocked.  I crept like a creeper up to his bedroom door, opened it slowly, and jumped on his bed.

     I just shrugged and figured he was at Ichiraku’s. While I ran to the academy, I heard a commotion but ignored it bas I jumped swiftly across buildings to get to the academy.

~~~~~~~~~~

         When I got to my classroom, Naruto still wasn’t here, so I decided to sit next to Sasuke. He made no move to conversate, so I didn’t either….. At least not yet.  >:3

  Iruka –Sensei was called off to do something ‘urgent’, so I picked that time to talk to Sasuke. “How do you keep your hair like that….” I said, while pressing it down, only for it to spring up again.”….it’s so awesome!”

        Like yesterday, people start snickering.”Hn.” he just answerers back, looking all emo.”So, why are you all emo and stuff? Like, do you also cut yourself? I did that a couple times on accident, and it hurt life a fluppin duck.” I blabbered on, until Iruka-Sensei came back holding a tied up Naruto.

     As he yelled at Naruto, all he did was huff and turn away with a pout on his face. I squealed internally. ‘He’s like a chibi fox!’ I thought until Iruka broke me out of my thoughts by yelling, ”Because of Naruto’s stupidity, we’re all going to review the transformation Justu!” a bunch of kids groaned, while I just  walked up to the front with everyone else.

      I was after Naruto, and Sakura was the first one to go up to perform the Justu. After she was done, she yelled, “Sasuke, did you see that?” he just hmphed and went up next. More people went up next and transformed perfectly in to Iruka.

It wasNaruto's turn, but instead of doing the correct hand signs, he did some other ones, and transformed into a female version of himself with clouds covering his…… parts, and Iruka got a huge nosebleed.”Naruto, ” I chatsied.”You need to put more bust and waist into it!”

     With that, I turned into an older version of me, but with bigger breasts; even though they were already big, and a more matured face with clouds covering my parts. Even more people got a nosebleed, even Sasuke! Hehe, who knew he’s a closet perv. too! Naruto and I poofed back in to our normal selves waiting to get yelled at.