Chapter 1: New Homes

Chpapter: 1 A New Home

I was traveling a couple miles outside of Konoha when I decided to take break. I found a tall tree with branches about 20 feet high. I channeled chakra into my feet and climbed it.

~~~~~~~~

A couple hours later I woke up to a slap in the face. I grabbed a kunai out of my holster and held it up to the persons face, but then my arms were quickly pulled behind my back. I opened my eyes, and in front of me stood three ANBU, not counting the one holding my arms.

"State your business here!" one of them hissed, who I'm gonna name porkey. He seemed a little chubby for an ANBU. I calmly lifted my head up and said,"I was sleeping, what did it look like smartass. "

My head snapped to the side as I was slapped. Again. I growled as they pulled me up and told my they were taking me to their Hokage.

~~~~~~~~~~

When we finally made it there, they knocked, and an old raspy voice said to come in. Sitting in a chair behind a desk was an old man and some other people. I held up a peace sign and said, "yo old man, what's up?" He just chuckled while everyone else started yelling at me.

He held up a hand, and everyone stopped talking. "So, who is this?"

The old man asked."We found her outside of the perimeter of Konoha, Lord Hokage!" porkey replied. He stared at me and I stared back.

"What were you doing there and what is your name child?"

"My name is Akila AkaBara" everyone gasped", and I was taking a nap when porkey here," I glared at the ANBU who slapped me, " slapped me. I was just gonna sleep then leave.""Did you say your last name was AkaBara?" the old man said, and I just nodded."Why aren't you with them?" "They're all dead!" I replied happily."Well then, would you like to stay in Konoha? We can provide you with an apartment and money until you can provide for yourself?" He said kindly. I wasn't really used to kindness partially because I'm a Jinjuriki, and because I always had to fend for myself. I just shrugged and said sure.

The old man threw me some keys and money and had porkey escort me out o my new apartment.

~~~~~~~~~

When we made it to my apartment, I quickly told porkey he could leave. I'm pretty sure he had been glaring at me from behind his mask, but I didn't care. I ran inside the building and slammed the door shut. Suddenly a blue and black blob ran torwards me and glomped me. "Who are you and what are you doing here!" the blob yelled, witch I figured out was a cute boy with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Umm, I live here? Who are you? " questioned. He stood up and yelled, "I'm Naruto Uzumaki! Ana I'm gonna be the greatest Hokage ever!"

"Ok, where can I get food? " he grabbed my hand and quickly pulled me out of the building.

~~~~~~

We stopped in front of a ramen shop."This is the greatest ramen shop ever! You'll love it!"

We sat down on a stool and Naruto ordered us two miso ramen. As soon as I tried it, I got hearts in my eyes."I love it! It's the greatest thing ever!" Naruto and I ate five more bowls of ramen before going home.

When we made it back to our apartments, which were right next to each other, I told Naruto good night and went inside my apartment. I was too tired to check it out, so I just went into my room, stipped down to my underwear, cus I didn't have pajamas yet, and hopped into my bed. 'So tomorrow I start school' I thought. And with that, I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note:

Sorry for not updating soon enough...{if anyones reading =l } well, heres the first chapter........

First comment gets dedication!! ={D