Chapter 8: Old Bonds

Dedicated to hanzee101 for first comment and awesomeness!

~ I DON’T OWN NARUTO! ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Zabuza- Sama?!” Naruto and Sakura exclaimed. Kakashi and Sasuke had only looked a bit surprised. ‘”Yes.” I replied indifferently. “Haven’t I told you I’ve traveled?” I jumped on to where Zaza’s sword was. As I crouched on it, I turned my head to where Zaza was standing on a tree branch. “What is your reason for being here?” I was truly curious. I hadn’t seen Zaza in about 3 years.

 I had stayed with him when I had just left ‘home’. A year later I left them, I needed to travel and fend for my own for a while. Then I went with ‘him’.

“Long time no see, princess.” I glared slightly at him. He was changing the subject and knew I hated it when he called me that. Everyone else looked surprised. “Knock it off, you kn-““WHAT IS GOING ON!! YOU KNOW HIM, AND YOU’RE A PRINCESS?!” Naruto yelled out.

I just sighed and jumped down. Naruto is my friend, but sometimes he’s to freakin loud. I grabbed Zaza’s sword and flung it back at him with ease. He caught it and said,” I’m here for the bridge worker.” With his almost non- existent eyebrows narrowed. I shrugged and jumped back into a tree and mumbled,” I’m not in this.” and dosed off.

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and saw Kakashi trapped in Zaza’s Water Prison Jutsu, just as Naruto got kicked away. I mumbled,” Hell Style: Hidden Death” and disappeared. I  and jumped down unnoticed and waltzed passed their fight with  Clone Zaza. I walked on the water towards the real Zaza and Kakashi; walked in front of the prison, and---- poked it. It collapsed and Zaza jumped back so he wouldn’t be electrocuted.

Kakashi stood up, and they looked around to see what let him out. I walked away just as they were going to do some water- dragon Jutsu. Time to go find Ku- Chan.

I found Him hiding behind an Oak tree, wearing his ANBU mask. “Kuuuu….” He twirled around, but found nothing. While he was looking around, I walked up to him, hugged him around the middle, and released my Justu. “Aki!” he exclaimed. He had a surprisingly manly voice [I found it pretty sexy] for looking very feminine. “I haven’t seen you in a long time, Ku- Chan.” My voice was slightly muffled.

“Aki, I have to go. I see you later.” We must have been standing there longer than I thought. I reluctantly let go of him, and gave him a small wave.” See you Ku- Chan.” “See you.” He gave me a kiss on the forehead then ran off. I sprinted to the opposite side to finds my teammates bruised and battered. I saw Haku lift up Zabuza. With a slight nod to me without anyone noticing, he disappeared.

“Ok, let’s get going!” Kakashi said sort of clapping his hands. “We can go to my daughter’s house to rest.” We nodded; as Kakashi took a couple steps, he keeled over.” Kakashi- Sensei!” Sakura gasped.”He’s fine. He over used his Sharingan.” I said walked over to him and hoisted him over my shoulders.” Tazuna, lead the way.”

~~~~

     We made it to Tazuna’s daughter’s house in about an hour. When we got inside we were greeted by a young woman with a warm smile who looked to be in her 30’s. “Hello! You must be the ninja who escorted my father! I’m Tsuname.” There was a little boy behind her who looked about 9. “Inari!” Tazuna exclaimed wobbling towards him.”Grand- Father!” Inari yelled back. Tsunami looked at Kakashi and gasped.” Oh my! Let’s find a place for him to rest.”

        I walked up to where Tsuname showed me. I had to share with…. Sakura. *Shudder* I walked in and sat on one of the mats in the dark. It was nearly 9 and everyone was still downstairs chatting. ‘Tenmaka?’ ’Yes child?’ ‘What were you thinking about earlier?’ “The blonde child, the Kyuubi’ ‘Oh’ I sat there for a few more minutes thinking about ducky. ‘Did he really feel that way?’ I could feel my eyes shift colour to a cloudy grey.

      I decided to get ready for bed, there was a knock on the door. ”Come in,” I called softly. I turned around just as Sasuke came in. My grey eyes turned a dark crimson colour. “What do you want Sasuke?” I said with malice. He sighed and walked over to sit on the mat with me.” I came to say……..I’m, sorry.”

      Sasuke’s P.O.V

        I sat at the table with everyone besides Akira. I stared at the wall boredly, hoping Sakura would stop trying to make pointless talk with me. I wasn’t going to converse back with her. I was thinking of ways to apologize without actually apologizing. Damn it, it just had to be difficult. I sighed and got out of my seat.

  I made my way down the hall where the girls were staying. I came across their room and knocked. “Come in.” an almost angelic voice called. But this was Akira the dangerous, sadistic, hot- getting off track now. I walked in and saw her. When she turned around, her eyes went from a grey to a dark crimson.’ Almost like a Sharingan,’ I mused.

   “What do you want Sasuke?” she said with anger. Ouch. I sighed and sat on her mat next to her. “I came to say…… I’m sorry.” Then she just…… started laughing. Intensely like there was no stop. There were even tears. When she finally stopped laughing she choked out some words.”I’m sorry I, I can’t imagine the great Uchiha apologizing to someone.” She said sarcastically giggled some more. I sighed again and tackled her.

Akira’s P.O.V

       I squealed as I was tackled. I looked up into his face. ‘He has a little more color in his face than me, and his eyes are a super sexy coal black.’ I blushed at my thoughts. ‘Stupid thoughts’ Sasuke saw my blush and smirked. He opened his mouth to say something, but someone opened the door. We snapped out heads to the side and saw Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura staring at us. She fumed and screamed” What are you doing with my Sasuke- Kun?!” Sasuke got up and turned towards them.”Hn.” and walked out of the room. That ass! What was he gonna say?!