Chapter 5: You Fail! Losers -_-'

Chapter 5: You Failed! Losers. -_-‘

Helloooooooooooo! I don’t own Naruto. Or that much of anything, for the matter.

Might write a new book, the title might be Dead Women Walking, it’s a High school of the Dead fanfic, if you’ve ever seen the show…

Dedication goes to becky157689 and everyone else who added this, fanned, voted and mostly commented on this book! ^-^ Love you all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akira’s P.O.V

When I woke up this morning I knew I was late to the training grounds to meet my team. I shrugged it off and went to do my morning routines. I went to Ichiraku’s, ordered a couple bowls of ramen and ate, then left.

I got to the training grounds and everyone was there except for Kakashi. ‘Looks like he’s always gonna be late’ I mused. They all looked super tired and hungry. When Naruto and Sakura saw me, they started yelling at me for being late and I just ignored them and sat down next to Sasuke.

Kakashi finally showed up after an hour, then they started lecturing him for being late too.” Sorry I was late, a black cat crossed in front of me and I had to take the long way,” Kakashi said with a one- eyed smile.” Lies!” they all said simultaneously while I sat back bored.

Kakashi  set a clock on one of the three stumps in the field. “ Okay, you guys have ‘till noon to take a bell from me,” he said, holding up three gold bells.” If you don’t get one, the you’ll be tied to a stump and go back to the academy, without eating lunch. Or all three of you could fail and go back! You can use weapons, Justus’s, shurikan, etc.”“But Sensei!” Sakura exclaimed. “Those weapons are too dangerous!” Yeah! Especially since you couldn’t dodge that eraser!” Naruto cackled.

      “Don’t worry about Naruto, class clowns are usually the weakest links, failures. When I say start, you ca-“Kakashi didn’t get to finish, because Naruto came running at him wielding a kunai. Quick as a flash, Kakashi turned Naruto and had his own kunai against his neck.” I didn’t say start yet, but since you came at me with an intent to kill, I think I’m starting to like you guys!” ‘Almost as fast as me,’ I mused. Sasuke and Sakura looked scared out of their wits.

 “Go!” we all jumped away, well besides Naruto. Dumbass. He stood out in the open, shouting for Kakashi to fight him.” You’re a little strange compared to the others, besides Akira.”” The only thing strange here is your haircut!” After that I zoned out and went to find Sasuke.

  I found him hiding under a bush. “ Psst, Sasuke! Do you want to get the bells together?””Hn, I don’t need your help, I don’t want losers getting in my way! I’ll get them myself.” He jumped away and I sighed. Time to go find Sakura. I found her hiding behind a tree watching Sasuke.”Hey Pinke- Sakura. Do you want to work together to get them?”

    “No! I’m gonna team up with Sasuke! I don’t need your help, you’re a joke!” She jumped away before I could get in another word. I walked out to the field and saw Naruto tied to a rope. Walking over, I cut him down and helped him up. “ Do you want to work together?”” Sorry Akira- Chan, I have to do this by myself. See ya!” He ran away and I sighed again, defeated.