Chapter 2: Classes and Cute Animals

Hello! First dedication goes to Angelic_Essence!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2: classes and Cute Animals

             I woke up to the sun shining in my face and knocking at my door. I groaned and got up to answer it. When I did, I was tackled by Naruto as he yelled, “TIME TO GET UP!” I got an anime vein and kicked him out so I could get ready.

      Today I was wearing my black shorts and red tank top with a little fishnet, and my katanas strapped on my back. When I was done, I opened the door to see Naruto pouting on the floor.

      “Come on Naruto.” He didn’t answer. “Naruto, get up. “ I blew my hair out of my face and told him I’ll buy him ramen on the way to school. With that, he jumped up and I grabbed his hand.

                   **NARUTOS P.O.V**

        As Akira-chan pulled us along, I couldn’t help but think ‘Wow! She’s awesome! ‘Akira is great! She is one of the first people to talk to me. And hang out with me. Plus she is really pretty. Even better then Sakura-chan! I can’t wait ‘till we get to school so I can show every one she’s someone who accepts me!

                         AKIRAS P.O.V

         When we made it to Ichiraku’s Ramen Shop, we greeted Teuchi and Ayame.”3 miso ramen please! ”Naruto and I shouted.  

       After we finished eating, Naruto and I ran to the school hand in hand. When we got to the classroom we ran in and everyone went silent as they looked at us. I shooed Naruto up to go find us a seat.”Yo! I’m Akira!” most of the boys had hearts in their eyes and most of the girls were glaring at me.”I’m Iruka, but you are to call me Iruka Sensai. Ok?” “Hai! ” I mock saluted him as I walked up the isiles. Most of the boys were shouting for me to come sit next to them, but I ignored them and plopped myself down next to Naruto.

    “ So, how’s it doing? “I sated grinning at him. Before he had a chance to answer some stupid kid shouted, ”WHY ARE YOU SITTING WITH THE LOSER?” I lowly and snapped my head to the side, the grin I had now not on my face. I stood up slowly and said,” Who said that?” a blonde chick about my age stood up with a smirk replied, ”I did ” I walked up to her and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt. I cocked my head to the side and growled, “Care to state that again. unless you have a death wish, don’t.

       Instead of listening to me, she smirked and repeated herself. I threw her against the wall and spat venomly, “In my clan, your insolence wouldn’t have been tolerated and you would have been severely punished. You’re lucky they’re all dead.” With that, I walked back to my seat and sat down.

                                   **SASUKE’S P.O.V**

   This girl……. She seems like me, but also like Naruto. No family like me, but hyper like Naruto. And she’s strong. Hn. Probrably not stronger than me though………..

                             AKIRA’S P.O.V

      Iruka coughed and said,“Well, I have some business to take care of…..no fighting and stay quiet. “With that he slipped out the door and everyone started talking about me or what happened. “Wow Akila-chan! That was great! Believe it!” I blushed when he called me chan. No one has done that before. But before we could get further into the conversation, a girl with bubble gum pink hair came up to me.

” What Pinky? ” “Do you think anyone in class is cute? ” I thought about it for a minute……yeah there’s some cute people in here.”Yeah. I do. The kid with the dog, the kid who’s sleeping, the kid in the back with the dark glasses, um……oh yeah! Naruto. That’s about it I guess.””Are you sure there’s no one else? Look around carefully.”

   I looked around again. There wasn’t anybody else cute accept for….oh! The dude with chicken ass hair!”Oh yeah! The dude with chicken ass hair! ” Some people snickered, the boy glared, and Pinky fumed at me silently. After a minute I added, ”But he looks sorta emo over there, sittin by himself.”

 At that, people started laughing. Then again I added,”But most of the people I think are cute look like animals. Naruto looks like a fox, sleepy kid looks like a porcupine, the kid with the dog looks like a wolf/slash dog, the kid with the glasses looks like a….. I don’t know? And he or his hair looks like a chicken.

     By now, most of the class was on the ground laughing their asses off, the boys I were talking about were blushing ferociously, and Pinky and duck-butt looked like they wanted to cuss me out. Before they could do that though, Iruka Sensei was already back. The kids on the ground got back in their seats and everybody settled down.

  ~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~

       Naruto and I were now eating ramen at Ichiraku’s. ”So,” Naruto started, while slurping up ramen.” did you really mean everything you said? Even about me? ” ”Of course Naruto! Meant it all, and anyway, who is that kid with the chicken ass hair” as I said that, Naruto stopped eating and put his bowl down.

    Then he said in a hard voice ,”That’s Sasuke Uchiha. Everyone thinks he’s soooooo great just because he has the sharingan. What’s so great about it anyway?” Naruto grumbled.”, Aww, It’s okay Naturo, I think your awesome!” I said as we were walking out of Ichiraku’s.”Well, I have to go shopping for things for my house. See you!” with that, I walked away.

~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~

       When I made it up to my apartment, I decided to look around it. There were two bedrooms, the master and guest. There was also a kitchen, two bathrooms, and a living room. As soon as I put away all my food items, I went into my room. I changed into my pajamas, which consisted of short shorts and a tank top that said, imagine me as a ninja cowboy riding a zombie unicorn{courtesy of epicsandninja ^-^ } and got in bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author’s Note:

   Thanx all you awesome people for reading, commenting, and voting on my book.

  I will try and upload next as soon as I can, my internet decides to crap up on me at random times ^-^’

Anyway, keep reading as soon as I upload!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FAN!

EAT SOME CHEESE!

FIRST COMMENT USUALLY GETS DEDICATION!