Just like a crow teasing a butterfly [chapter14]

Andrew

I am bored. Really bored, like, actually hella bored. I yawn as I walk towards Gabe's room. He's my best friend, he'll sure make me feel less bored. Should I knock the door? Nawh, if he's fapping or something, the door probably's locked. I walk into the room, closing the door slightly after me, then I look up... And what I see is Gabe with a throbbing hard-on, man, his dick is big! And he looks hot, and under him on his knees and hands, is Eliott, and he's hard too, and Gabe is about to enter him, omg! My voice is a shriek as I shout "What the fuck are you doing?" though it's pretty obvious that they're about to fuck. Gabe is blushing, but has a painful look on his face... He really needs to fuck someone, and how much I'd like to have someone inside me right now! I'm not a slut, but that's kinda what I feel like as I stand here, getting horny from the sight. I can feel my pants tightening as I grow hard, and my face is reddening.

Gabe gets of the bed and closes the door, locking it. Then he starts to grind on me, and I moan. I want him, and it scares me. He grins, and with my help, we get me undressed as fast as lightening. Then he pushes me on the bed, spreading my legs. I blush heavily, and he slides a finger into me. I moan out of pain and pleasure - I'm not sure which it was the most of, but it was both. It feels weird... It feels weird to have something inside me like that. I mean, I have to admit - I have played with my butthole. But this time it's not my finger inside it, it's my best friend's, and it feels good! He slowly lets another finger glide into me, and starts to move them to widen my hole. I moan first at the pain, then at the pleasure. I look down at his penis... That thing is going to be inside me! I need it inside me.

My hand reachs out before I even notice it, and I grab his dick. He moans, and looks at me. Whispers softly. "I know this is going to hurt, but I can't prepare you any more... I need you." I nod, I need him too, but I can't say that, because of the constant moans. They're escaping my mouth even so often. Then he removes is fingers, and shoves into me. I scream out in pain, and whimper, tiny tears slowly escaping my eyes. He licks them away, moving his hips rapidly, making his dick move fast inside me... My moans become louder and louder as he hits closer and closer to what I think is my sweet spot. He's moaning too, then screaming out in pleasure, and I figure that's because Eliott has entered him. It's hot, it's sexy... It's sex.

Gabe

I look at him, the sweet angel there in front of the door. His eyes turns dreamy, and his face reddens to a crimson color. Then I notice it, the unnaturally big buldge in his girly, really tight jeans. It must hurt so bad, and omg! And so is my penis. I walk to the door, and close it properly, and then I start to grind against Andrew. It's kinda wrong, but I need to test him. An angle-like moan escapes from his mouth, and with my help, he undresses himself. The cuteness himself is horny, and I push him down on the bed and spread his legs. I know he's a virgin, and has to be properly prepared, so I glide a finger slowly into his hole. Andrew moans, his face still red. Damn, he's hot! I push a second finger into my best friend, and moves them to expand his hole. Andy reaches one hand out, and grabs my dick. Oh my god, I want him! I want my best friend so bad, and it's freaking me out, but I want him! I moan sofly, Eliott's moan is a little bit louder than mine. He gets horny from watching us. " I know it's going to hurt, but I can't prepare you any more... I need you." I say slowly, because it is true. I have to have him. Andrew nods slowly, he's moaning too much to answer properly.

I thrust into him the second my fingers are removed, and Andy screams out in pain or pleasure. Or both, I'm not sure, but I keep moving, and mine and Andy's moans are louder and louder. I look at Eliott, and I'm more than ready for him to enter me. He thrusts into me as hard and fast as he manages, and I scream out in pleasure. I'm tight, but not virgin tight like Andrew. I fuck him harder and harder, Eliott fucking me hard. We both set up the speed, and I can't help but to be happy I'm the one fucking Andrew. It's weird, but I kinda wanted to be his first one. This makes me realise that I want to be his second one too. I also want to be his last one... Oh my, this is not good. But I keep fucking, and Andrew's blush is adorable. "I can't... I...I..." He manages to say, before he spills his semen all over our stomaches. This makes me moan loudly, and I loose it completely, my seed filling his hole, as I'm tightening my muscles around Eliott. The familiar warm feeling in my hole spreads, as Eliott comes into me. We all collapse on the bed, breathing heavily.