Just like a crow teasing a butterfly [chapter1]

A/N: Random not so random title. It's basically from a song by Shinedown, only instead of "like a crow chasing a butterfly" this is "like a crow teasing a butterfly". That is simply because like, the butterfly is always graceful and flies about, while a crow is big and dark and nobody really likes a crow. But the crow has taken interest in the butterfly, and starts trying to seduce it by teasing it. So there, that's where the title is from.

This story will contain graphic contents, no detail will be skipped unless I feel like it needs to. Also it will contain omarashi, which basically is the japanese word for wetting fetish. That means that an individual gets turned on by either peeing him/herself, watching other people do it, holding it to get desperate, watching other people get desperate or all of the above. It will not have a great focus, but actions like that will exist since one of the guys realises he gets turned on by wetting.

And also, I finally fixed this chapted up since I wrote it when I didn't really have that much writing experience. I'm much better at it now so some things are changed and my grammar is corrected. I will now do that with some more chapters in the beginning. The writing is kind of sucky since I didn't really know how to formulate things back then, and I didn't want to change too much, so... c: 

"Nathan! Get out of bed now! You're going to be late!" My mum yells as she's walking up the stairs. I hide my head under the pillow, pretending I can't hear her. "Nathan!" She snatches my pillow away, throwing it at the floor. It's on the other side of the room, so I wil have to get out of the bed in order to get it. I groan, open my eyes and look at her angry face. "Mum, you know I don't want to go to school!" I complain. She sighs, and I can se her face slowly begin to soften. Mum is well aware of that she has to make me go to school, and I know she'll tell me so many times I can't count it that the people who are bullying me are just cowards. As if I believe in that.

I'm probably the most unpopular kid in the whole school. I would probably be in any school. First; I've got a bladder weakness. It's pretty bad, and I will end up wetting myself if I don't get to a bathroom fast enough. And I'm seventeen, for God's sake! It's really embarrassing, and I've gone through a lot of programmes to train up my bladder. But it's no use. That's one of the reasons they're bullying me. The other reason is simply that I am gay. I was supposed to stay in closet, but that didn't really work out. The guy I thought was my best friend decided to tell the entire school when I came out to him. What a nice friend. I'm supposed to slive in a dorm at campus, but I am allowed to live at him because of the bullying and because of my bladder weakness. I feel so lucky.

At least I have a dorm to go to there. So that I can stay there whenever I feel like, and I have a place to go to if I have an accident, so I can fix myself up. Yeah, my accidents. They're always really embarrassing, and sometimes kids in my school even hold me back, or stand in front of the bathroom door so that I'll have an accident. The increasing number of accidents have caused my bladder to become weaker, and makes it even harder to train my bladder to actually hold it. It's so frustrating I could shout out just thinking of all the accidents I have every single month. It's not on purpose though, so there's not really anything I can do about it.

Mum looks at me, thinking hard about what to say. She sighs, and goes right at it. "The headmaster callede me yesterday. She thinks it would be nice if you started to live on campus again. First of all, she thinks you've missed too many lessons, and they want to have you under their control again. And the pupils have been informed about your bladder weakness, and told strictly not to bully you; And it turn out that a lot of them didn't know about it, and thought you just wet yourself because you were scared. The third and last reason is; you're getting a roommate. So get your bags, and I'll drive you to school." And with those words said, she leaves the room. I'm left in my bed, thinking, before I get up to go to the bathroom.