Just like a crow teasing a butterfly [chapter11]

Jessica

I run down the hallway, out of the boys' building, over the grass, into the girls' building, up a staircase, down a hallway, and into my room. I shut the door and thro myself onto the bed, burrying my head in the pillow, breathing heavily. "Is something up, Jess?". I lift my head to look into Lucy's eyes. She's always wearing contacts, and today they're nutty brown. I sigh "I just put Darren into the worst dilemma ever". She nods, and yawns. That's when I realize how late it is. She's wearing her pajamas, and lies down under the covers. "I'm going to sleep now, 'night." "Good night." I say under my breath as I curl up again. I need to think.

I've always loved Darren, but maybe more as a brother. I was the one who asked him out, I wanted to see if our relationship could move on, but now I don't think it will. I've known Darren for a while, and I can read him more than anyone, maybe even better than himself in some cases. That's why I know how he feels. I sure left him all confused, I shouldn't have done that, but I needed to talk to him about Liam. That day... When I kissed Darren for the very first time, I could see Lily in the corner of my eye. She soon ran off, and I thought that maybe she liked Darren, but that didn't seem to be the case. Later on, when we went to see Liam, he was curled up against Lily, crying his eyes out. He sounded so broken, and I thought that maybe something'd happened? Then Lily started to shoo us off. I could clearly see the pain Darren was trying to hide, but we went to his room, and I fell asleep. When I woke up on Darren's bed, and saw wet tracks on his cheeks, I understood something was wrong, but I didn't force him to talk about it. I knew he didn't want to. The last couple of days, he's been acting weird, and I know he was hurt when Liam seemed to ignore him... I know Liam is crushing on him, and a huge crush too, but I didn't know Darren secretly crushed on him too, before the moment I saw it in his eyes. Maybe he didn't even know himself?

He likes Liam. I don't know why I'm not hurt that my relationship with Darren isn't developing, and maybe he even thinks I want him to cheat on me? Well, I don't. It's just, I've realized something... I just want Darren to be happy, and if he needs to be with Liam to be happy, then fine! I want him to go for it, he just needs some help to get it started, and I hope he understands that. I really want him to be happy. I rise from the bed, and undress myself, then I find a t-shirt to sleep in, and crawl back to bed before I lull into an exhausted sleep

Nathan

I yawn as I rise from the bed. My history class is going to go to a trip today, all day to a museum, and I'm not very happy. I hate history, and I'm not that big fan of neither trips or museums. The only good thing about this is that Seth is going to be there. He is already awake, smiling widely at me when he sees I'm awake. "Go change, I'm packing your stuff." I smile, and nod as I grab some random clothes - light gray skinnies, a Bullet for my valentine tee, and some boxers. I go into the bathroom, and takes a quick shower. Then I dress myself, puts on some eyeliner, and walks into the room again. I'm soon caught by the wrist, and Seth is pressing his lips on mine. I kiss back, and our lips moves perfect against each other. We break the kiss after a little while, and both of us are breathing heavily. I smile at Seth, and he smiles back. Then we grab our bags, and heads to the dining hall.

In the middle of out breakfast, Andrew dumps down at our table with a plate with some toasts on. "Hi, guys." I smile "Hey, Andy." I made that nickname for him because sometimes, he reminds me slighly about Andy Sixx, and they can both be catlike. Plus, Andy fits him, and it corresponds to his name. He lower his voice "Gabe told me Liam is sleeping on the same room as Darren again." This makes me confused. "Is that bad or good?" He shakes his head "I don't know... Anyways, Lucy told me Jessica slept in their room again... So Liam's taken his side of the bed again." I nod. Seth looks puzzled. "But wasn't it hard for him to even be near Darren?" He asks, and I bite my thumbnail. "That's weird... He can't come over something like that that fast, can he?" I ask, Andrew shakes his head again. "Shush, he's coming." I turn around, and I can see Liam. He is not smiling, but he looks better. His eyes aren't blodshot, and his hair isn't the mess I just couldn't get to be familiar. I smile at him, and he sit down next to Andrew.