Just like a crow teasing a butterfly [chapter16]

Lily

"I'm in lesbians with you."

I stare at Lucy like she's an alien. "Are you serious?" I say before I can stop myself. She giggles, oh so sweet, then traces her finger over my cheek. "Of course, honeybee, or else I wouldn't say so." She smiles, seeming uncertain. "Wow..." I say under my breath. "I... I've liked you for a while." I say, blushing. I feel stupid, but Lucy is smiling. She starts leaning in. Ohmygodohmygodohmygod. 

Her lips touches mine, and I immideantly respond. Her hand is combing through my hair, and I smile against her lips. We part, both a little embarrassed, but happy. "I really want to make you happy. Please be mine?" She asks, blushing. She's so cute I would've kissed her if it wasn't for that I'm too awkward. I smile at her, while nodding. "Of course I want to be yours." She looks as if she's beyond all happiness, and when she leans in for another kiss, I lean forward to meet her. Oh my god, she's really mine.

Nathan

"Please." Seth pleas, and I shake my head. "I won't!" His begging eyes are so cute, and they're totally melting me. But I won't bow under his powerful pleading! "Then I'll just keep you here until you do it. You'll have to soon. I know it. You're desperate." I shake my head, though he's right.

Seth has been holding me hostage since we got into our room, and he found out my bladder pretty much was full. That horny bastard is trying to make me wet myself, and he's stronger than me, so I can't break free. He's been pinning me to the floor for about half an hour now, and since I pretty much was almost on the edge when we came here, I'm starting to become very desperate. I squirm now and then, trying not to leak. It's not too easy, since I don't have a lot of place to move on. Seth grins.

"I'm very happy you're wearing your light blue skinnies. It'll make a pretty good spot when you overflow." I blush furiously. "Let me go!" I say, and he shakes his head. His boner is pressing against his jeans, and it looks painful. My bladder is painful too. Very painful. I loose control for a split second, and squirt into my boxers. I hurry up forcing it to stop. Seth smiles, and unbuttons his jeans. His boxer is a big tent, and he puts his hand into it, starting to touch himself.

I have to admit, he's a sexy sight. I realize that if I let go, we will have sex sooner. So I relax as I let the pee pour out of me. And just for fun, I look down at my crotch to see how good the spot actually is. It starts in the front of my pants, and it rapidly spreads downwards, on the insides of my thighs. I moan because the pain is slowly easing. The pee spreads onto the floor and to my back and butt. By the time I'm finished, I'm completely soaked. Seth moans loudly, and I look at his boxers. They have a wet spot too, and I realize he just came in his boxers because of my sudden wetting. I grin wickedly.

Seth stares at me with big, lustfilled eyes. I unbutton my skinnies, and start to kick them off, which is easier said than done, because they're tight and soaked. Seth helps me, and his eyes gets big when he sees my not-so-light-anymore-pink boxers. He moans, and starts grinding his crotch against mine. I moan too. The wet fabric feels kind of good rubbing agains my hardening member, and Seth's boxers starts getting moist as he rubs them together with mine.

 He grabs my boxers, and pulls them down with so much force he literally rips them off. I moan at his intenseness, and shove down his boxers. Not caring to prepare my hole, he thrusts into me at once. I scream out in pain, but it soon becomes pleasure. "Oh, Seth...." I moan, as he's going faster and harder. I buckle my hips, and my back is bent so that he can go even further into me. He hits my prostate with so much force I can't do anything but to scream in pleasure, and he sucks on my chest and neck leaving love-marks everywhere. 

It's wet and sloppy sex. Not only because we're sweating because of the speed, but also because we're actually fucking in a pool of my pee. I don't really mind. It smells a little bit, but it's hot and dirty and it completely turns me on. My body shakes all over, and constant moans rolls over my tongue. I come heavily on our stomachs, and Seth fills me with his seeds. Then he pulls out. "No..." I complain. "I... I want more." I stutter, blushing. Seth grins at me. "Then promise me something." "What?" "Wet yourself for me at a time I'm prepared too." I blush heavily, but I'm so horny I could explode, so I nod. He grins, and we happily begin the foreplay for our second round.