Just like a crow teasing a butterfly [chapter24]

A/N: Funkymilk... I don't know if you remember me or my silly story, but I definately remember you  c: 

Darren

The exams are tiring as hell, and that makes both Liam and me really sleepy. I swear, we've never been this lazy before. Liam is sleeping curled up to my chest, and I just woke up because of my phone ringing. I pick it up, carefully rising from the bed so that I won't wake up Liam. Walking out of the room, I answer the phone. "Yes?" "Darren! How are you?" I smile sligtly as I hear my elder sister's voice. "Hi, I'm just fine, thank you. How about you?" "Just nice. Hey, I really want to meet your boyfriend! Just so you know." I blush a little, but smile. Of course mum wouldn't be able to keep it from Louise. "You will be meeting him, we've scheduled so that we're together almost all of the summer." "Does he live far away?" "An hour a half with train." I can almost sense her nodding to herself. "Then I guess you'll be staying at each others' places?" "Yes." "Well, that will be nice! But I have to go now, we'll see each other in a week! Bye Darren!" She hangs up, and I chuckle. 

When I walk back into the room, Liam is awake. "Hey." I say, smiling lovingly. "My sister called." "Oh." He murmurs sleepingly. "What did she want?" "She made sure she would get to meet you during the summer." He blushes lightly. "Well, she will won't she?" I nod, sitting down on the bed. "She'll be home the first three weeks of the holiday, then she'll go back home." He nods, yawning. "I'm still sleepy." he states, and I nod. "Me too." We snuggle up against each other, and I stroke his hair lightly until we both once again fall asleep.

Seth

"You're so damn lucky." I sigh, looking at Liam and Darren. They're going to spend all summer with each other, as their families are super supporting. "You live in the cities next to each other, though, we have to take a train in order to go to Liam's place." Nathan frowns "yes, why exactly do you live so far away?" Liam smiles. "We used to live closer, but when we moved we just didn't want to change schools. Besides, this is a boarding school so there's no really any point in changing schools either." I nod, finding the answer reasonable. "Back to the fact that Nathan and I live so close; that's kind of also a problem. My dad is homophobic like hell, which means we won't be able to hold hands and do couple stuff in public which is really sad because we really want to." I say, sighing.

"Why are you so sure that your dad is homophobic?" Darren asks, frowning. "I mean, I thought my dad was homophobic, but he's all accepting and stuff." I arch my eyebrow. "Did your dad ever shout at you because he thought your favourite hobby was girly?" "Well, no.. But -" "Did your dad ever spit at openly gay couples in public." Nathan looks at me, shocked. "Wait, what? Did he actually spit?" I nod sadly. "He did actually spit." "Well, he might change if he knows his son has a boyfriend?" Liam asks, not really sounding like he believes what he's saying himself, though. I shake my head miserabely. "I'm pretty sure he'd just get angrier. But it doesn't matter, I'm still going to meet Nathan as much as possible." Nathan smiles at me, and I kiss him softly. It's like heaven to feel his lips respond.

Gabe

"Finally a day off!" Andrew says, dumping down in the sofa. "Shouldn't you read? You have a maths exam tomorrow, young lad!" I say, grinning. He grins back, and rises to approach me. "You have a maths exam too, you know." I sigh, smiling. "Yes, I'm aware of that." Andrew sits down on my lap, then kisses me softly. I kiss him back, having been longing for this since the exams started. Eliott walks in the door, and laughs when he sees us. "Sorry, boys! No time to get dirty in here, I'm going to fucking study." Andrew sighs. "I guess we should study too." I just nod.