Just like a crow teasing a butterfly [chapter15]

Darren

I look up to see Scott's reaction. The whole room is quiet and it's more than a little bit awkward tension in the air. He looks pale, and his facial expression shows that he is totally grossed out by what he's just seen. This makes me so angry, so fucking angry. The looks on the faces of the other guys are variated. Some of them looks like Scott; as if they have to puke. Others has confused looks, some looks angry and others again looks understanding. Most of them looks partly disgusted, partly as if they didn't believe what they've just seen with their own eyes. Two or three guys has turned around to do what they did before we caused a scene, and a similar amount doesn't seem to have given a shit at all. 

"No.... this can't be true." Scott's voice is shaking with disgust. "That.... that thing! He has infected you with it! You're sick, we need to take you to the school nurse now!" I laugh boldly at him. "Sick? Is that the best explanation you come up with?" "But you have to be! You didn't use to be a fucking assfucker." "Scott. I haven't fucked anyone so please stop it. It doesn't have anything with sex to do at all." "But you liked girls! You... you watched girls with us! You dated Jessica!" He is desperate now. "Yes, I did, and I did date a girl. But that doesn't mean I'm straight. What if I've been gay all along?" He makes a face so weird it would probably have me laugh loud hadn't it been for the situation. Everybody is staring, and I sigh. "Come on, Liam." I murmur, taking his hand in mine. He has such small, lovely, soft hands. Then we start to walk away, hand in hand as the guys gape at me. I know this isn't even half of the guys and I swallowed as I thought of the other boys' reactions, but I didn't care. 

Nathan and Seth follow after us, and we head for our rooms. Seth and Nathan go into their room, and Liam and I go into our. We sit down on the bed. "You honestly didn't need to do that." Liam murmurs, looking away. The boy still partly doesn't believe that I love him. I put my hand on his cheek, turning his face so he has to look me in the eyes. "I love you." A blush spreads over his face. He's too cute! "I... I love you too." He stutters, making me smile at him. "I'm so happy" I say as I lean in to make our lips meet again. It's so perfect, so magical.

Lily

I'm lying lazily in a chair in the girls' common room. The rain is pouring down outside, it has done that all that. Well, 'all day' is to overblow it a little bit since it's 4pm and we haven't even bothered to eat dinner yet. I could of course have hung out in the big common room, my brother is probably there now. Or, wait, probably not since he and Darren probably aren't going public yet. Oh well. The girls' dorm is noisy because everyone is chatting. The girls are doing each other's hair, and I'm just too much of a coward to join them. They've always liked my long hair, and they went into ecstasy when I dyed it pink. They think it's just adorable. But I don't want to join them. They'd probably play truth and dare and I can't tell them who I'm crushing on. The only person who knows besides me is Gabe. Not even Liam knows. 

And there she is. She's just dyed her hair black, and it makes her look so pretty, damn! It's hanging freely and her eyes are nutty brown today. It suits her really well. All I want to do is just fucking walk right up to her and kiss her, but I'd never do that. I'm too much of a coward. She has taken notice of me, and approaches in a quick pace. "What're you doing here alone? Where's Ayna?" Lucy says, looking confused. Of course she is, Ayna and I are always in the same place. "She's in the common room. I decided to stay here, so." "Why aren't you joining the other girls, though?" "I don't really want to right now..." "Oh... wanna join me, then?" "hrm?" "wanna come to my room? I'm doing facial masks and stuff, wanna come?" I smile at her "sure!" 

30 minutes later, we sit on the floor in her room, faces covered in facial masks and Lucy is going to do my nails. "What colour?" "Oh, I don't care. You pick." "Okay. Then it's baby pink." she smiles at me, oh how adorable. "It goes well with your pretty hair." I try my best not to blush, but I don't know if it works. She does my nails, then we wash off our faces, and then she takes out her brush, brushing my hair. It feels so good, so perfect, and then it's my turn. I paint her nails baby blue, and brush her hair. Then we start doing weird hairstyles on each other, laughing. "Hey, Lily?" A shiver runs down my spine as she says my name. "Hm?" "Uhm.... are you and Ayna dating?" What made her think that? "nonono, we're just friends! A little bit more like sisters, actually." "Ah. But you do date girls, right?" "I would, yes." She smiles at me. Oh god, did she look through my attempts to hide my crush? "So you wouldnt be freaked out if a girl liked you?" I shake my head no "of course not." She grins, and leans in for my ear. I shiver as I feel her breath on my ear. She whispers one sentence. One sentence that makes my whole world change.

"I'm in lesbians with you."

I really hope wattpad doesn't put that privacy mark on this thing too, oh god, but uhm. Not too long of a chapter. c: I'm going to camp refugee, if I survive, you're going to get more next week.