Just like a crow teasing a butterlfy [chapter6]

Dedicated to jnel2012 because I can, and because she was my very first fan, which I appreciate.

Liam

"You have to wake up! Or you'll be late for breakfast, and you know how hungry and grumpy you are at lunch time if you don't eat properly!" I groan, and hide my head under the pillow. It is, however, soon flinged away, and a flash of daylight hits my eyes. They're used to the dark, so it kind of hurts, and I whine as I cuddle up inside my blankets. I can hear his laughter. His soft, gently laughter that makes all the blood in my body freeze, and then heat up again 100 times hotter.  If he knew that, he'd be disgusted, I'm sure of it. But he holds out with me, and all the mess I'm creating. He doesn't deserve this. He deserves to live without another guy's eyes on him, lingering on his body, but it's hard to control myself.

And I thought it was hard in the beginning? Huh, I was sorely mistaken. At first, I wanted his body. But now that I know him, I know there's more to him. It's more than this. I want him. His personality makes him even hotter, and I wish he could treat me like I was the dearest to him in this world. I want him to protect me, but that will never happen. 

He sits down at the bed, still laughing. I think I'm blushing... Oh god, please don't remove the blankets! "Well then, it's okay with me. But don't go blame me when you're both late for class, and hungry." And with that, he leaves me. The door closes, and I shove my head out of the covers, enjoying the fresh air. I take a glance at the clock. I've still got time to sleep. If I wake up in fifteen minutes, I'll make it with good margin. And with that, I lull back into sleep. 

A sudden, really cold and wet feeling all over my body wakes me up. I scream, and sit up, breathing fast. I can clearly hear Darren's laughter. I send him the evilest glare I can make. He's holding an empty bucket, and he looks clearly amused. But then his eyes turns big. Really big. I send him a 'wtf'-glare as his eyes are tracing my body. I look down at myself. Both my pajamas and boxers are white, and since the wet clothes are sticking to my body... And the white is more or less lucid, you can see the outline of my private parts pretty well. I hurry up covering myself with the covers. I can still see both laughter and surprise in Darren's eyes. He's going to laugh at me again. I'm cold an wet, and humiliated. He doesn't know I'm attracted to him, but it hurts me that he woke me in that terrible way, and laughed at me afterwards.

Before I even know why, I start sobbing. I hide my face in my hands, sitting there crying like a little child. I can feel the bed bend down on the other side, because someone who's heavier than me just sat down. This someone lies an arm around me. Really? Is he trying to comfort me? What if I don't want to be comforted? All I really want to do is cry out all of the frustration I feel, because I love someone who will never love me back. "Go away!" I manage to whiper through my sobs. Darren sighs. His voice is soft. "Look at me." It pleads. "No! Go away!" "Look at me, Liam!" He sounds a little bit angry, and it scares me for a second. Then he softly adds; "Please." 

I look up, staring right into his beautiful green eyes. They're filled with guilt. "I'm so sorry." he whispers. I'm spellbound by his eyes. "I shouldn't have waken you like that. I didn't think it through. I just didn't want you to be late or hungry, okay?" I nod, still spellbound. He ruffles my hair, and rises from the bed. "Go take a shower, now, before you catch a cold." I nod, and walk into the bathroom. The clothes are hard to take off, but I wriggle them off, and throw them into the hamper. Then I step into the shower, and makes the water just warm enough. 

After my shower, I wrap a towen around myself. since I'm tiny, it's almost covering my whole body. I walk into the bedroom, yawning slightly. Darren is sitting on the bed. Is he really waiting for me? Okay, I'm really attracted to him now. "Are you okay?" I nod, and smile as I walk through all my clothes. "I really need to tidy this shit up, don't I?" I giggle, as I make my way to the closet. "It sure would've been easier if you did. It would be easier for you to find your clothes, too. But hurry up, please, we have thirty minutes until breakfast is over." I nod, and put on some random clothes. Green pants, and a tee with a big, red strawberry on. Yes, I have clothes in a lot of colours, and most of them are girl-clothes. I'm unashamed. It's my problem if I'm wearing it, right?