Just like a crow teasing a butterfly [chapter4]

Nathan

After having taken a refreshing shower, and changed into my pajamas I curl up in the sofa, reading a book named 'Eragon'. Seth raises and eyebrow. "Didn't they make a film out of that?" I look up. "Yeah, but the book is way much better. The film brings shame over the whole series. And besides, watching the movie is for lazy people." He shrugs, and continues on his drawing. I yawn, deciding it's time to sleep. I have a weird feeling, almost like I've forgotten something. But I place my head on the pillow, falling asleep almost instantly.

I'm running down the school hallway. I'm not quite sure why, but I have this feeling that if I stop running, something awful will happen. I'm tired, though, and since I don't know why I'm doing it I figured I'll have to stop running. So I stop, but that's definately not the right thing to do! I figure that when I feel my boxers beginnnig to grow wet. Crossing my legs instantly, I realise that I was searching for a toilet. Desperately, I try to start running again. Now that I've started leaking, I can't really hold it any more. I can feel my boxers, then pajamas, growing wetter and wetter. Pajamas?

I gasp as I wake up, sitting up instantly. I'm in my bed, in the room at the school I go to, where I share room with a hot guy named Seth. I can feel that my pajamas, boxers, and the bed under me are warm and wet, and I know that I just wet myself. Damn it! Now I know what I forgot to do before going to bed... I look over at Seth, really hoping he's still asleep, but too late. He's awake, and looking at me with big brown eyes. I probably peed so much that his part of the bed became wet too. I do actually almost sleep on his side of the bed, so it wouldn't surprise me. A huge blush spreads across my skin, as I whisper "sorry", fighting the tears.

Seth

A sudden wet, warm feeling on the left side of my butt wakes me up. I rub my eyes sleepingly, glancing around in the darkness. I can hear him gasp as he wakes up, and that's when I realise what just happened; The poor boy wet the bed. Oh, My, God. He wet the beed. Pee from inside him made this bed wet, and I have pee under me on my boxers. Oh God. I'm freaking out, and not because I think it's super gross that he wet the bed. Oh no, what I think is truly super gross is that, oh hell. It turns me on.

And not even a little bit, like, really bad! I feel myself harden, and I have no idea why! "Sorry", Nathan whispers, on the verge of tears. My eyes are used to the darkness, and I can see that he's blushing really bad. I smile, trying to hide that I'm horny. "It's okay." I whisper "It's not your fault.. I'm still woundering, though? Aren't there like, some kind of diaper you should wear? I mean, because of your bladder weakness?" I should clearly not have said that. Now I'm picturing him in that kind of diapers you give tenyearsolds' when they can't hold it at night... You know, those tight white kind of pants. Oh Lord, why do I stiffen even more?

Nathan blushes deeper, and I feel bad for asking him. "Yeah, I should..." He admits, murmuring while looking at his hands. "But I don't like doing it when I'm with other people. It's so embarrassing. Don't know if it's worse than wetting the bed, though." He sighs. "I should take a shower." "So should I." I murmur, making him look even further embarrassed. "Sorry! I really didn't mean to wet you as well." He actually looks like he's going to die of embarrassment, but I think I'm the one who should be more embarrassed. I mean - my roommate, who is a boy, wet himself and I got a boner from it. That's not good. I smile slightly. "I've already told you, it's okay. Just to shower already!"

He nods, turning the lights on. When he gets out of bed, I can see the huge wet spot on his pajamas. It goes all the way from his crotch and down the insides of his thigs. I have to look away, concentrating on not moaning. Then I catch myself thinking that it would be hot watching him wet himself. What the fuck is wrong with me? I ask, disgusted by myself. Nathan grabs clean boxers and pajamas, and enters the bathroom. Shortly after, I can hear the shower running.