20k views!!! Important!

Oh my god, guys!! I got 20k views on this book! Thank you guys so much! For reading my first horrible story. It was so horrible at the very beginning, I was young and I sucked at grammar but I improved now. And you guys stayed with me even through my horrible grammar. I truly appreciate that, you have no idea how much that means to me. I love writing! And I love making stories such as my favorite ships; Rarijack and others!! This story isn't fully edited but I will edit the whole thing. I don't want to fail you. ❤️ This really makes me happy, at the start I didn't think I would get a lot of views or even anything but you guys go ahead and read my story and I'm so pleased about that.

I love you! ❤️😘 You're the best supporters and readers I ever got! 🧡💜

There's also something I wanted to ask you guys. It's a really important question.

Question: Do you guys want me to make a sequel for this?

This story has been finished for a year and I don't know if I should make a sequel, this story was horrible but if you wanted me to make a sequel then maybe I just might! Just comment if you want me to!

• And if you haven't seen my other story, it's a story about Apple Bloom and Diamond Tiara. I would love it if you go check it out! ❤️ it's called, "In Love With A Girl I Hate"

• If you are a new reader, or still reading. Please be in note that this story is still under construction, my writing from when I first wrote this story (simple term; horrible grammar period) is still in the latest chapters so I suggest you to NOT read until it's fully edited! I edited some chapters but not all of it! I also changed some of the things, even major things. But if you really want to read then go ahead! Just be aware!

• If you already read this, I suggest you to read it over again. Like I said up there, I changed some things, things that was never in the story. I added things!

Okay, that's all I guess! 😊

Make sure you answered my question! It's important! Happy reading!

Love you guys sm!

Ohmyrarity ❤️