Chapter 15: Say It Again

Rarity's POV

It has been a few days after Applejack got her memories, her family such as Granny, Big Mac, and Apple Bloom was so happy that Applejack got her memories back. Right now, I'm with Applejack and she said she wanted to go somewhere with me but she didn't tell me where. All I know is that she brought blankets, covers, and pillows. Applejack said she prefer us to walk instead of driving, ugh!!

"Rares, it had been only five minutes and ya are already tired of walking?" Applejack said, holding two pillows, blankets, covers.

I nodded, whining. "I'm sorry, AJ. But my feet hurts.. Like really badly.. I'm not used to this. I'm not even kidding." I said, complaining as I looked at my feet. I heard some sighs from Applejack.

"Hmm.. Fine then, get on me." She said.

I was confused at first by what she meant.

But after a few seconds I figured out what she meant. She meant that I get on her back and she will carry me on her to the unknown location.

"Are you sure? Wouldn't this exhaust you even more?" I said, unsure as Applejack chuckled.

"I'll be fine and you're way more important than me anyways." Applejack said.

'And well, the way she put up that with, I couldn't resist the offer. Argh! She's so sweet.'

I got on her back, one of her arms held my thighs to carry and her other arm carried pillows, bankets, and covers.

I like being on her back, and I was bored so I decided to tug her hair, playing around with her hair.

"Hehe, Rares. Stop..." She said, starting to laughing.

I didn't stop. I continued to play around with her hair and sniffed in her scent. Apples.

I hugged her neck, she turned her head and kissed me as I kissed her back. Then we finally got to the location Applejack was flaming me about.

We was at a place filled with many cherry blossom trees, the trees were so beautiful. I literally want to get married here. There were a bench where people can come to read or anything. This place is amazing. I can see the flowers falling.

"Applejack, this... This— is just simply amazing!" I said, in awe.

"I knew you would love it." Applejack said, chuckling.

I started to get off Applejack's back. I went to a tree and petals from cherry blossom trees were on the ground as I sat and got some petals and looked at it. 'Pretty.'

Applejack wasn't saying anything so I waited to hear what she will say next, because I want to know why we are here.

She puts the cover on the grass, the spot is a little far from the cherry blossoms and Applejack added pillows on the cover.

Applejack started to lay on the cover, I just sat here.

Applejack's POV

"Come lay with me, Rarity." I said, patting the position where I want her to lay at.

She listened and got up from the ground filled with petals from cherry blossom trees and laid next to me.

She started to look at the stars, as I looked at Rarity. I realized I was staring at her, I flipped my side to face her.

'Gosh, her beautiful purple locks, her sapphire blue eyes, her vanilla scent. She is so fuckin' beautiful.'

"Isn't the stars so beautiful?" Rarity said, smiling, pointing at the stars and the constellations. I didn't take a peek at the stars, I just focused my eyes on her.