Chapter 27: Feverish

Rarity's POV
---------------------------------------

*sunshine*

*yawns* "Wow, I am so tired!" I said to myself. I was sleeping on my bed and Applejack is still sleeping. I sit up and stretches.

I went to bathroom, brushed my teeth and fixed my hair into a messy bun and tucked myself in bed.

I grab my phone from table stand next to the bed.

I decided to stroll through PonyBook (Facebook) and saw Applejack's and my friends and other posts, I liked them and strolled. I then took a selfie and posted it. I check my timeline to see if it's posted.

Ponybook:

| Rarity Belle |9:23

"Good morning diamonds!! Just woke up. Tired and messy. Don't care."

------------------------------
Like | Comment | Share

I sighed and continue stroll. I also posted it to Ponygram. I come up with a idea. I took a picture of Applejack sleeping. She was so cute! I giggled as I fiddled with my phone. I was stunned when I felt warmth on my wrist until I realized it's Applejack.

"Morning babe" Applejack said, moving around the bed. She kissed my cheek.

"Morning." I smirked.

"Ya took a picture of me did you." She said, smirking.

"Yup! And I'm never deleting it!" I said, giggling again.

"Alright, ah will do something to ya later that ya will regret it." She said.

"Nee!" I took my tongue out at her as she laughed
She went to the bathroom next.

* Timeskip *

***
Applejack's POV
---------------------------------------

"Applejack!" Rarity called. Ah looked at her and putted my hands on her wrist. "Yeah?"

"Let's go to beach!!" She said, smiling. She took of her robe. She already has swimsuit on. She has two-piece swimsuit with diamonds patterned on it. Damn.

"Sure, sugar." Ah smiled at her. "Do you want to join?" Rarity asked Twilight and others. "Sure thing!" They said as they wore their swimsuits. Ah took a two-piece swimsuit with apples patterned. I brought some beach stuff. I brought a surfboard.

"Dash." Ah called out. "Yeah, AJ?" She asked. "Can you bring the ball, we could play volleyball." Ah asked.

"That's a cool idea!" She said, giving me thumbs up while ah smiled.

When we were going to the beach, Rarity also brought her cloth and tied around her waist.

We land our stuff on the ground and I felt my foot hot because the sand were hot.

"A-Applejack." Rarity said nervously. "Yeah, Rares!? What's wrong?" Ah said worried. Is she okay?! Don't tell me someone made her sad already.

"I want you to teach me how to surf." She said looking down. She was blushing and she looked anywhere but me. She smiled cutely then pouted afterwards. Dammit, Rares that was so cute!! Ah blushed.

"Y-Ya don't know how to surf?" Ah asked. She shook her head multiple times cutely. Gosh, why is she so cute.

I expected nothing less from this popular beautiful girl.