Chapter 18: Missing

Three hours after Applejack was kidnapped...

Rarity's POV

LOCATION: School
CLASS: English

I got very super bored during the English class. It is the most boring class.

But the benefits I get out of it is sometimes Mrs. Cadence let us have free time, she is really sweet unlike other teachers.

I didn't know Mrs. Cadence is Twilight's sister-in-law. I'm so jealous! I just found out about this yesterday.....

Mrs. Cadence was having her illusion lecture as people looked around, talked, and some even actually listened or took notes.

I went ahead to take notes because I do not want to be dumb. So, while I was taking notes, I felt the need to tell Applejack about finding out about that Mrs. Cadence and Twilight are sister in laws.

"Applejack, did you know that-" I started excitedly to tell her the shocking news. If she already know about it then she's so dead. But I couldn't share my news with Applejack because she wasn't here.

My eyes shifted to the empty seat next to me on my right realizing Applejack isn't sitting on there. The sun shined on the empty seat, I softy let out a sigh. A sad confused sigh.

"Huh?" I mumbled, full of confusion. I was so lost.

"..Mrs. Cadence, do you know where Applejack is?" I asked.

Mrs. Cadence paused her lecture to answer my question.

"Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie, she didn't show up for school, I asked around but nobody saw her showing up for any of her classes." Mrs. Cadence said with concern as I nodded.

"Okay, thank you." I said as I went back to writing on my notes as Mrs. Cadence smiled and went back to lecturing.

'That's so weird..'

Applejack is not here, even more worse she didn't come to school.

Is she sick or something?

No, she is not.. She texted me saying that she would walk to school, she told me she was going. She wouldn't lie about that. After all, she couldn't lie... Even if she wants to.

She is literally the element of honesty.

It doesn't make sense. This is weird.

It's extremely bored without Applejack because we would usually blush and touch each other while the teacher speaks. We would just make little touches to each other, make jokes, and flirt.

I was sitting next to Rainbow Dash, as I turned my head towards her, and find her talking to Fluttershy.

'Maybe, Dash and Flutters will know..'

I tapped her shoulder, asking about the whereabouts of Applejack, worrying about her. She might know since they are very close, they are best friends. All of us (Twi, Pinkie, Flutters, Dash, Rainbow, AJ, and me) are but they're closer. Remember, I'm technically still new.

"Sorry, Rares. I don't know where Applejack is at. She might has ditched school." Rainbow said, shrugging.

"Y-yeah, Rarity. We haven't see Applejack at all today. The last time we saw her was yesterday. I'm sorry we can't help you.." Fluttershy said, as she whimpered as I smiled and hugged her.

Mrs. Cadence didn't notice the hug. Lucky.

"Don't be sad, Fluttershy. It's okay. It's not your fault." I said, receiving a smile from Flutters, right after I frowned.