Chapter 28: Grumpy Rarity

*trying to make chapters short so I can end this story. It's ending soon.... do you want me to add love..... s-scenes?

Rarity's POV
---------------------------------------

Well, this vacation is great so far expect getting sick for three days, other than that was fun so far. My friends said I am acting different but I am not!! Right?!

I huffed as I draw something, I didn't even know that I was drawing. I looked and see it's Applejack with a smile on her face. 'She's so beautiful.' I thought.

"Hiya, babe!" Someone shouted but I already knew it was Applejack.

"Applejack!" I smiled when I turned my head to her direction.

"The one and only!!" She smirked somehow.

"Ah-Ah was thinking if ya want to..... go out with me tomorrow night?" She said, blushing really hard.

She blocked her blush with her hat  but I could see it. I giggled. I walked over to Applejack and put my index finger on her chin.

"Of course, my darling." I giggled. She blushed. "Ya feel better right.... ya know after being sick." She asked. I nodded. "I'm better now. Thanks for asking." I kissed her nose.

"Oh and a-ah gotta go, my sister needs my help with something.. She's in a major problem!!" Applejack said. I nodded. "Oh it's fine. See you later or tomorrow.." I winked. She giggled. She sounded nervous when she said that.

What's the deal with that? Is she planning something?

I think more until my thoughts were interrupted by a text.

From Twilight:

Hey Rarity! Wanna hang out
today, for a girl time with Fluttershy? Since everybody is out doing their thing for the vacation. We are right downstairs.
:)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply | Delete

I texted her back with a respond "sure".

I got ready, I put on a purple tank top and black shirt with a jean jacket.

Downstairs

"Ew!! You stink!" I said, covering my nose. We were sitting on the couch, watching a movie called "Frozen"

"Huh?" Twilight was puzzled and her plate in mind just cleaned.

"You reek! The smell is awful!" I said, getting mad.

"U-uh Rarity, she smells fine. She doesn't smell bad.." Fluttershy said, confused.

"Well, for me. I don't like it!"

"Rarity, it's your favorite brand, same as mine! It's Pony Secret!" Twilight shouted. (Victoria's secret)

"Whatever it stinks okay? I don't like it anymore." I said, hissing. Twilight and Fluttershy was taken back and didn't say anything.

Twilight was grumpy and she sat on the couch all way with me too but without a word. Twilight were folding her arms. My chin was resting on my palm and my legs crossed. I strolled on phone. Fluttershy were trying to make a conversation but failed.

"Um girls, I'm going to call in food." Fluttershy said, getting my whole attention.

"Okay." I said. "Same order as before? A salad and ice tea?" She asked.

"No, fricking way!" I shouted. She became nervous. Twilight stared at me all of sudden. "I want, a bowl of rice and chickens, and chickens and second bowl of rice. I want a soda of Cola. I want pizza too!" I shouted. Fluttershy blinked a lot now and Twilight folded her arms still but her mouth widening a little.

'Ugh what's the deal, why are they surprised. I'm so fricking hungry!!!"

"Are you okay Rarity? You never cursed and you always want to eat most of healthy foods, and meat sometimes." Fluttershy asked.

"Yeah, agreed. You okay?" Twilight asked. "Yeah duh, I'm fine. I can get whatever I want or change my mind. Just get what I want, okay?!" I said. They nodded. Fluttershy called in and Twilight stared me all time as I talked with Applejack the time on text.

Twilight's thoughts:

What's wrong with her. She's not herself lately. Is she on her period? I'm gonna to find out. Probably period. Period is a pain of bitch.

Applejack's POV
---------------------------------------

Ah enjoyed when Rarity text me all the time. We talked and talked. Ah went to store and I decide to get Rarity presents. Ah got her a jean jacket and something else. It is actually a lot of presents. Ah want to make her feel loved and ah felt like it.

Tomorrows special for me. It is..... because tomorrow's our anniversary.... ♥

Rarity's POV
---------------------------------------

I ate a lot of food today, but they were delicious!! I can't fricking wait for the date tomorrow!! I also remembered something, it's the anniversary. I will get something for her.... *smirks*

------------------------------------------------------------------------
An
Sorry for short chapter but next one will be the long ones I promises and sadly.... the chapters will be the last ones.

Bring your tissues for next ones. Reading close to end can bring tears..... 😢 hope I won't cry while typing.