Chapter 24: The Wild Ride To Paris

Rarity's POV
--------------------------------

I wasn't finished with packing for the trip to Paris and I am sure as well not going looking ugly so yeah I will bring pretty clothes so I bet other people are finished but not me, I'm probably the last one.
"NO!......NO! NO!" I screamed, throwing my clothes in air.
"Ughhhh!" I snuffed and sat on floor with clothes on it.
"Why this has to be hard?" I said, scoffing.
When I feel something landed on my face, I feel someone covered my eyes.
"Guess who!" A beautiful southern accent came in the room.

Oh course.....

"Jackie!" I shout excitedly, turning my head around to face her.
"Right! Hey Rares!" Applejack said, smiling, and we broke into a kiss.
"Ah will make it easier for ya then." Applejack said, holding my chin.
"Huh?"
"You say why it had to be hard before I came in." AJ said.
"Ohhhhh right."
"Well how can you make it easier huh?" I said, slowly getting close to AJ, I put my finger on her lips. I kissed her and she kissed me back as when we lay on floor still kissing, Sweetie Belle had to come here and break the...... well...erm..... the 'moment'.

"Oh um *clear throat* this is obviously not a good time...." Sweetie B said, standing there as a third wheel.

We broke the kiss and went back to our position.
"No, no it's fine what you want Sweetie?" I said, clearing myself, as I looked at Applejack for a second, she smirks at me then I looked away blushing, looking at SB (Sweetie Belle)

"I need your help with the clothes and hehe um and advices...." SB nervously said.
"What? But I'm not even done, I'm packing too and is it important?"
"It is worth it, come on." SB said with serious face.
I cleared my throat, and looked at Jackie, as response back she shrugged.

"O-Okay uh Jackie just throw anything in suitcase for me, clothes and shoes, totes pretty stuff and *whispers* anything you want for me to wear for you like hot and sexy." I said, licking my lips. SB didn't hear that part. She was too busy looking at herself.
Applejack was obviously turned on and she blushed.
"O--Okay....." she said, picking clothes as I walked Sweetie Belle in her room.

"Here, the suitcase." SB said, handling me the suitcase.
"Okay and darling you better be grateful for this because I'm making AJ to pick my clothes..... *clear throat* for me to help you." I said, thinking of what I said to Applejack, and somehow I smirked.
"I'm grateful alright. Thanks.." SB said, not looking up at me.
"Oh and sister which one you think is better.. For the trip?" SB said, showing me two dresses that are hot enough that could turn on Applejack that if I wear it!

"Sweetie Belle!" I said, putting my one hand to my hip.

"What?" She said, looking at me.

"Why are you bringing the hot and sexy dresses? Did you just bought them?!?!? Did you have a boyfriend secretly?!" I said too fast.

"Rarity n-" I cutted her off.

"Oh my gosh, you didn't tell me that! Did you tell your friends I c--" I said but SB then interrupted me.

"No no you are wrong, and about everything." SB said, nervously waving her hands into "Its not like that" hand gesture.

"Then what? Do you want to turn on a hot gu-" I said, but was interrupted again.

"Ew no! Again! Look Its not like that I just want to bring one, is that too much to ask?!?" SB shouted at me angry. She stopped packing and sit on the bed. She starts to sobbing.

I was shocked, sure SB and me may have sister fights sometimes or disagreement but she NEVER shouted at me well she did but not that angry... Did I do something wrong?