Chapter 10: Truth or Dare

*this is gonna be a long chapter so stay tuned, and smut will be included.

Applejack's POV

I was getting ready for Truth or Dare game in my room.

I opened my suitcase and searched for my pajamas. I took out the pajamas without even looking at it and placed it on my bed. I putted the suitcase away.

I looked at the pajamas that Rarity packed, it wasn't mine, it's a pajamas with a design of diamonds on it. I started to stare at it, putting a, 'What have you done?' look on.

"Applejack!!? Wassup? Are you okay?" Rainbow shouted as I turned my head to look at her quickly, smiling.

"Yea, I'm just perfectly fine, Dash. Don't worry.."

"Okay.." She slightly laughed, starting to get changed in her pajamas as I walked to bathroom to get changed.

I stared to think many possible ways why this pajamas is in my suitcase.

'Maybe, Rarity made a mistake....... Or she wanted me to wear it. Probably for me to remember her since we are not going to be really together much time, we will but not two of us alone, it will be with our friends.

There were a few moments of silence.

'Well, I don't care, I'm gonna have to wear it. My friends are going to ask me questions, haha.' I thought while getting changed into the pajamas.

After me and Rainbow got changed, I heard a knock on my door. Rainbow got the door, it was our friends, as they started to came in, and it was time to play Truth and Dare... I saw Rarity wearing my pajamas. oh my tarnation!!!I was right, she wanted to remind herself of me. Well... I like the plan. I am perfectly fine with it as I chuckled softly.

"Okay!! Time to play!!" Pinkie said as she came in, jumping up and down.
"Y-yeah, time to play..." Twilight said softly sitting on the floor.

We gathered in a circle, Pinkie Pie started the game, as it continued, there were a lot of turns but now it's Rarity's turn.

"Truth or Dare, Rarity?" Twilight asked Rarity as Rarity giggled.

"Dare" Rarity replied, like it wasn't a big deal.

"I dare you----" but interrupted by Pinkie pie leaning to Twilight's ear quietly, so I can't hear anything from them, but Twilight just nodded.

"Okay, sorry hehe.." Twilight said as she brushed herself and looked at Pinkie then Rarity.

"I dare you....... To kiss the person next to you." She said, giggling.
I stared at who Rarity is next to. Of course dummy, it's me. I started to blush hard like the color of apples.

"Okay, it's a game so I don't really mind... At all." Rarity looked at me happily.

She leaned in, as I leaned in too, I wanted a kiss from her too. I can't wait for the kids, I am so crazily in love with her since we fucked each other during our best night ever.

She kissed me passionately, as I kissed her back passionately. Rarity was about to take my shirt off but Rainbow dash interrupted us.

"Um, just as you know, we ARE in middle of a game, if you want to do that, GET A ROOM!!" Rainbow said as she cleared her throat loudly.

The kiss between me and Rarity started to break.

"Nah, I'm okay. By the way, THIS is my room!" I said as Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes and scoffed.

Rarity moved to her spot and dusted off herself as she gave me a 'You are so hot and I want you' look.

I dusted off myself and smirked at her.