Chapter 16: Advices

Apple Bloom's POV

"Okay, wait." Applejack said, with her hand raised up from confusion.

"Let me process." She added, covering her face as I bowed my head down in my arms.

"I would've never thought my little sister would love somebody this fast already." Applejack said as she started to whimper.

"Applejack!" I shouted, sighing but giggled after. I love that Applejack cares about me a lot and act like a mother to me but she could be too overboard. I'm not a little kid anymore.

"Okay, okay. Sorry!" Applejack said as I rolled my eyes.

"So... Who is that person you love...?" Applejack asked, curiously.

"Um... Applejack before I tell you who.. I have a question." I said, nervous.

"Shoot." She said.

"You love Rarity, right? You like girls, so you're lesbian? Am I right?" I asked, blurting out my thoughts.

"Uhh..... Yeah, I haven't got a chance to tell the family about that but I will. Well, you are the first one in the family to know.." She said, scratching her head.

"That's interesting! Hehe, I'm first! But anyways.." I processed.

"Applejack...." I said nervously.

Applejack's attention was fully on me as I continued.

"I fell in love.." I began, as Applejack nodded.

"With a girl...." I flatly said.

She looked at me shocked, she knew that she likes girls, but she didn't know that even her little sister like girls too.

"A girl?" She asked, confused.

"Congratulations! But did I influence you into liking girls or—-" She begins but I interrupted her.

"Of course not, sister. I happen to like girls not because of you.. If you weren't lesbian, I would still like girls anyways." I said, clearing up the confusion.

"Okay, that's good to hear! I'm always on your side. So.. who is it?!" She said, excitedly to find out who.

"Well, uh... About that. You are going to be so shocked when you find out but here goes nothin'.." I said, taking a deep sigh as Applejack excitedly stared at me.

--------

"It's.. Diamond Tiara." I said, flatly.

"Diamond Tiara?!" She said, giving me a confused look. She was shook.

"But, sugarcube... Isn't she the one who bullied you and your friends?" She asked.

"Yes, but remember she became a bully for a big reason. But she's so nice, sweet, and sarcastic now... Trust me, she changed. " I said, looking at the floor, blushing.

"Wow, I'm shocked! So, what do ya need me for? What advices do ya need?"

"Well, I don't know how.... To confess my feelings to her... I think she don't like me back.." I said, making a frown.

"Well, I-" Applejack said but was interrupted by Rarity's yelling.

"APPLEJACK! THERE'S A RAT ON THE FLOOR!" Rarity shouted as I chuckled, Applejack looked at me, chuckling too. She turned her head and made a "what have you done" look to the empty stairs.

"Okay, I will be there!! Give me a sec!!" Applejack shouted back and turned her head to me. She stood up as I did too.

"Look, Apple Bloom, just confess your feelings to her. Honestly, you never know how she feels. Just try, I actually confessed to Rarity before. I thought Rarity didn't like me but she did for the whole time.." Applejack said, putting her hands on my shoulders, I smiled at her.