Brothers

I dunno about you but I think this needs more Gabriel and cas moments.
_______________________________________

Cas
~

"Caaaaassssie!" I groaned and roll over, pulling the blanket over my head.

"Caaasstieeel!" My door opens and Gabriel busts in "cas cas cas cas cas cas!" I squeeze my eyes shut, I really don't want to be awake right now. It's Saturday so I shouldn't be waking up yet.

Wait.

How did Gabriel even get here?

I reach out for Dean but he isn't there.

"If you're looking for Dean he's out running errands or getting his nails done or whatever."

I rub my eyes and sit up, looking over at my brother "how did you even get in here? This isn't your house.."

"The moose let me in. Gotta say, he's pretty fine."

I roll my eyes and look over at him "Gabe. No. He's like, five years younger than you."

Gabe scoffed and crossed his arms "he's still fine." He muttered.

I sigh and stand up, stretching my arms over my head "why are you here Gabe?"

"I'm kidnapping you. Duh."

"Kidnapping me?"

"Yes. So get dressed"

I watch him grin and leave the room before going to the closet and just grabbing some of deans clothes. I didn't want to walk all the way to my room and get my own clothes.
~~~~~

"No! No no please! You can't leave me I need you! I can't do this without you!"
I hold onto him, feeling him weakly grab onto my shirt.

~~~~~

I pull on one of deans old Band T-shirts and a pair of his jeans. They were too big but I didn't really care. I grab one of his jackets and put it on before leaving the room and going downstairs. "Alright Gabe where are you taking me?"

"Somewhere" was the only reply I got as I slipped on my shoes, Gabe bouncing impatiently by the front door "come oooon Cassie!"

I roll my eyes and straighten up, walking over to him "alright let's go."

Gabe grinned and opened the door. He pulled me out to his car and practically shoved me in before going around and getting in the drivers seat. He starts the car and looks at me, a goofy grin plastered on his face and his eyes bright and full of joy and excitement.
~~~~~~

"Hey! Stay with me, please! Open your eyes damnit! They're almost here, just a little longer!" I'm crying as I lift my head and listen as the sirens get closer. "Just a little longer.. please.."

~~~~~~~

Gabe pulls out of the driveway and starts driving.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere."

I sigh and slump back against my seat, listening to the radio playing softly and the gentle hum of the engine. It's almost ten minutes of silence before I recognize where we are "no."

Gabe laughs "oh yes."

"Gabe. No"

"Gabe. Yes"

"Please tell me we're not going where I think we're going."

"Sorry little bro. I think it's time we had some fun."

I groan and shake my head "oh my God"

Cas just laughs harder and pulls into the parking lot for Lazer tag.

Lazer tag.

You have got to be kidding me.

"C'mon! It'll be fun!"

"You obviously don't remember the last time we played this."

"Yes I do. It was great"

"We got kicked out."

"Pffft."

"You hit a child Gabriel."

"He cheated."

"He was seven!"

"He deserved it!"

"No he didn't!"

"Whatever! Let's go!"

Gabe turned the car off and got out, slamming the door closed. I groan and follow him.

We head inside and get our wrist bands before going over to the vests and guns and getting suited up.

"Please try not to hit any children" I say, looking over at my brother.

"Pfft. I won't as long as they don't cheat"
~~~~~

I'm pulled away while they lift him into the ambulance and told to follow in my car. I run over to the car and follow them to the hospital.

~~~~

Me and Gabe end up on opposite teams and go our separate ways once the round starts. There's at least twelve other people playing with us but we focus on getting each other.

This went on for a couple hours, just us running around laughing and shooting each other. It was great. That was, until Gabe got in an argument with a little girl about her cheating. She was following him around and shooting him repeatedly.

Gabe wasn't very happy.

"You can't do that! It's cheating!"

The little girl stuck her tongue out "you were doing it to him!" She said, pointing at me.

I started to say that she was right but Gabe shot me a glare and looked back down at the little girl.

"That's different. He's my brother I'm allowed to do that to him."

"Gabe let it go" I sigh.

"No! This child cheated! I will not let it go!"

"You cheated first! I was just doing what you were doing!"

This went on for a couple more minutes before the little girl's parents called security on us.

We were kicked out.

Again.
~~~~~

I stare through the window while the doctor's and nurses worked on him, trying to stabilize him. The heart monitor beeping quick and unsteady next to him.

Thirty seconds later, he flat lined.

~~~~~

I glare at my brother as we're pushed through the doors or the Lazer tag place for the second time.

"You just couldn't let it go could you?" I say, following him to the car.

"No. No I couldn't. She cheated."

"You cheated first. She was just following your example."

"Yeah whatever. Let's go get something to eat."

I roll my eyes as we get in the car. Gabe starts it and pulls out of the parking lot, it's pretty late, almost dark out.

Gabe turns up the music and drives towards a diner not far from here.
~~~~

This wasn't right. He was supposed to live. He was supposed to start that bakery he always talked about making.

"I'm calling it.." I heard the doctor say
"Time of death, 9:47pm"

I run in the room, tears blurring my vision. They hold me back but I push through and wrap my arms tightly around the body, sobbing into the chest that will never rise and fall with air again.

"Gabriel"
_______________________________________