Drowning in hatred

Cas was curled up in the front seat of his brother's car, tears streaming down his face and dripping onto his legs. He was hugging his knees tightly with his head tucked between his knees and his chest as he tried to get himself to stop crying. He wasn't supposed to cry over this! He deserved this, he knew he did so why was he crying? So what if dean didn't understand. He didn't need Dean and Dean certainly didn't need him. No one did. So why did he want Dean to understand so bad? Why did he feel like he had to make Dean understand? Why did the thought of Dean looking at him like everyone else does, with pity and disgust- which he was used to- make his stomach twist?

"What the hell is wrong with me..?" Cas muttered to himself.

You know exactily what's wrong with you. His father's voice rang in his head. You're weak. Useless. Disgusting. It's all your fault and you know it. Your mother's dying because of you. Not that she ever loved you in the first place. Why would anyone love you? Look at yourself! You're crying for no reason! You're so pathetic Castiel. No wonder everyone hates you. Why are you even here? You should just kill yourself already. It's not like you have anything to loose. No one will miss you, they'll probably celebrate. You've been a burden Castiel. Might as well do everyone a favor. You know Gabriel keeps a knife in his car. Use it. It won't be hard.

Cas opened the glove box with shaky hands and pulled out the pocket knife that Gabe kept in there for emergencies.
_______________________________________

Dun dun dun!