new kid (again)

A/N aight. Second chapter. Hopefully you like the story so far. The first chapter is always most important so it's important that I get it right, if your still reading then hopefully I did.
_______________________________________

Dean sighed as he dropped his bag in his new room. Him and his brother Sam were living with their uncle Bobby, who wasn't their actual uncle, cause they're dad got arrested for assulting a man at Walmart and drinking and driving, almost hitting a little girl.
He looked around the room and was a little underwhelmed, there wasn't hardly anything in there. Just a brown dresser with a mirror, a bed with brown and white blankets, and a closet by the window. Nothing else. But, hey, it was better then dingy motel rooms with peeling wallpaper, weird stains, smells, and people. so he didn't complain. 

After dropping his bag in his room Dean stopped by Sam's room to see how he was settling in and saw him sitting on the bed with his nose buried in a book. He rolled his eyes and decided not to bother him. Continuing down the hall to the stairs he stopped at the kitchen and made himself a sandwich.

The rest of the day was pretty boring. He ate, watched some TV, then went with Bobby and Sam to register for school before going to bed early. He had school the next day.
_______________________________________

Dean was woken up the next morning by his alarm blaring Heat Of The Moment. He smiled and turned it off before getting up and going to take a shower.

Sam rushed in to the bathroom once he got out, saying something about wanting to look good on the first day. Dean rolled his eyes and continued on to his room, changing into ripped jeans and a band t-shirt with a flannel and leather jacket over it. He smirked at himself in the mirror as he fixed his hair and adjusted his jacket.

After he finished getting ready Dean grabbed some breakfast and waited for Sam to come downstairs "Sammy! C'mon we're gonna be late!" He yelled
"Yeah yeah I'm coming!" Sam yelled, running down the stairs and grabbing a bagel before following Dean out to the car 
The ride to school was filled with light conversation and teasing between the two brothers.
_______________________________________

After helping Sammy find his first class Dean made his way to his, making up some excuse about being new and not knowing where to go before taking a seat near the back.

His first two classes passed by pretty slow, lots of introductions and girls trying to get his attention but he honestly couldn't care less. He did meet a few people, Benny and Jo, they were pretty cool and helped him pass time during class.

His third period though, that's when things got interesting. As soon as he stepped into the room a boy with Raven hair, sitting in the back hunched over a sketchbook, caught his attention. He sat down and put on a cocky smile, introducing himself. The kid ignored him and continued drawing what looked like an angel falling from the sky, it was amazing. Dean told the kid it was really good and he immediately closed his book and glared at Dean. His eyes were a sharp blue and Dean couldn't seem to look away. Eventually though, those blue eyes soffened and he just looked heartbroken before he turned and stared at his closed sketchbook.

Dean watched the kid with the blue eyes almost the entire class. He wanted to get to know this kid. Know why he looked so upset earlier. And he especially wanted to make this kid smile.

He had no idea why he was so interested in the blue eyed boy.
_______________________________________

A/N another short chapter. Sorry it kinda sucks and doesn't give that much info about dean. You'll know more about them both later on. Hope you enjoyed the story so far!