confusion

A/N here we go, next chapter. I had a bit of writers block, not knowing what I wanted to do with this chapter so I'm just gonna write and see what happens!
_______________________________________

Castiel and Dean ended up having a total of four classes together. History, Art, Gym, and Math. Dean had decided to sit next to cas in all of these classes, except Gym, obviously.
Dean also figured out the kids name, well, his last name. Novak. And he knew his first name started with a C cause on his sketchbook it said C. Novak along with threats about not opening or touching the book cause he will personally kill them.
Dean didn't know why but he wanted to learn everything he could about this kid, so he continued to try and talk to him during class but got no response. He eventually asked Jo and Benny who didn't know very much about him. Just his name and some random facts. His name was Castiel. Weird name.
_______________________________________

Castiel honestly had no idea why Dean was so interested in him. He was nothing special. He was less than nothing special, whatever that is. He hoped dean would give up and forget about him by the end of the day.

By the time Math rolled around cas was trying to get his hands to stop shaking. He was always like this near the end of the day because that meant he would have to go home soon. He seriously didn't want to go home. He never did. His home was like hell, only worse. Probably. He would find out pretty soon cause his dad said he was going to hell when he died.
Cas could feel deans eyes on him as he anxiously tapped his pencil on his desk, dreading the moment the final bell would ring. Signalling the end of school. He nearly jumped out of his chair when he felt a hand on his shoulder and whipped his head around to glare at dean. He was met with wide, concerned green eyes, silently asking if he was okay.
Cas scoffed and looked away again, unable to handle the amount of concern in those green eyes.

He kept his head down the rest of class.
_______________________________________

The ride home after school was filled with Gabriel rambling on about his day and this adorable freshman he met named Sam ((sorry but there's no Sabriel in this for age reasons))
and cas making a few comments here and there.

Once they pulled up at the house they both quietly got out and went inside before heading up to their separate rooms to do homework or other personal shit.

Castiel sat on his bed and pulled out a book after finishing most of his homework. He tried to focus on the story, hoping to get lost in this other world, to escape his own awful life and live someone else's. But he couldn't focus, his mind kept wandering off and he always ended up thinking about those green eyes filled with concern. Why did Dean have to look at him like that? Why was Dean so concerned about him? Why did dean even pay attention to him? No one else did. No one else cared.. So why did he? Why did Dean want to get to know him?

Cas snapped his book shut and tossed it aside before getting up and pacing the room. He had so many questions and no way to get answers unless he actually talked to Dean. Oh God he actually had to talk to Dean if he ever wanted answers..
_______________________________________

Dean was unusually quiet on the way home from school and Sam was starting to get a little worried. "Okay, are you gonna tell me what bothering you or not?" Sam asked, crossing his arms over his chest.
"Uh, how 'bout not." Dean said, shooting Sam a look that told him not to ask again. Truth was, Dean couldn't stop thinking about Castiel, and he couldn't tell Sam he was thinking about a guy cause he hadn't told Sam he was bisexual. He knew he should, Sammy wouldn't judge him. He just couldn't bring himself to say it out loud, cause that meant that he actually liked guys and he wasn't mentally ready for that yet.

The rest of the drive was quiet and when they got home, Sam went to his room to do homework and Dean went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Dean sat on the counter, munching on an apple as he tried to figure out why Castiel looked so anxious and nervous during last period. Maybe he just wanted to go home.. No, cause he looked kinda scared too. Why would he look scared? Maybe someone was planing on beating him up after school or something..
As time went on, the scenarios Dean were thinking of got weirder and weirder until he gave up and went up to his room to take a nap.

He'd asked Castiel tomorrow what had him so freaked out. Maybe he would answer this time.
_______________________________________
A/N woo! Finished another chapter! Hope you're enjoying the story. Feel free to leave comments and ideas cause I could use some.