First attempt

Weeew here ya go!
_______________________________________

Castiel was a little surprised when Dean approached him during lunch. He like to hide in the far back corner of the library during lunch cause he very much hated people and any situation that could lead to social interactions, so he just hid.
So when Dean came and sat next to him his first thought was to get up and leave.

"Wait. Where are you going?" Dean asked as Cas started to gather his things.

"Uh.. somewhere else..?" Cas replied quietly.

"Why?" Dean asked, starting to stand up.

"Because... I want to..?" Cas slung his bag over his shoulder and tried to figure out where else he would go.

Dean picked up his bag and started to follow him "is it because I'm here? Would you rather be alone? Cause I'll leave if you want me too."

Cas sighed, putting his hands in his pockets to hide the fact that they were shaking. His anxiety always acted up whenever someone tried to talk to him. "..I don't care that you're here" he lied easily "the library is just getting boring.."

Dean smiled and walked next to him "oh, okay than. So where are we going?"

Cas chewed his lip "..I dunno yet.."

"Well what about the bleachers outside?" Dean asked.

"I guess.." cas shrugged and walked down the stairs and out towards the bleachers with dean following closely behind.

The walk is quiet and cas desperately wished it would stay that way. He sits near the top and sighs as dean sits next to him, looking out at the football field "so why aren't you in the cafeteria with everyone else?"

Cas shrugged "too many people." He said simply.

Dean nodded "understandable."

They both were quiet for a few minutes before Dean turned to face cas "what's your deal? Like, I've asked about you and no one seems to know who you are and if they do they don't know much more than your name."

Cas sighed, he knew Dean would ask something like that eventually "I just prefer being alone and not talking to anyone. I don't like people, or social interactions, or anything like that. I hardly even talk to my family."

Dean nodded "okay but why? I mean, you seem like an okay guy."

Cas shrugged "I dunno. No one ever tried to talk to me besides you so I figured no one wanted to. And honestly I prefer it that way cause then I don't get attached to anyone and no one gets attached to me."

"What's wrong with getting attached to people?" Dean asked with a small frown.

"That way no one feels obligated to do anything for me."

"Okay so you don't want anyone to do anything for you so you don't talk to anyone? That's stupid." Dean huffed.

"Well if you don't like it that's your problem." Cas snapped, gathering his things and standing up. Quickly making his way back to the school.

Dean hurridly grabbed his bag and ran after Cas "hey! Hold on a second!"

Cas ignored him and kept walking. He didn't want to deal with this. He didn't want to talk anymore or explain himself, it was all very tiring and too much work.

The bell rang and students flooded in from the cafeteria, cas easily getting lost in the crowd as he walked back to his class.
_______________________________________

Okay. Sorry for the long awaited update but here it is. It's kinda rushed and bad but whatever.