Worthless.

Another chapter!! Yee! Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!
______________________________________

Cas walked slowly up to the Highschool, his hood pulled over his head as he stared at his feet. Hoping nobody noticed him.

He was wrong.

It was a good five minutes before the first bell rang and cas was planning on being in class early so no one bothered him.

He never made it to class.

He was roughly slammed against the lockers, an arm pressing against his chest to keep him there.

Cas lifted his head to see the guys from the mall. Of course.

"Hey bitch. Figured I'd do you a favor and teach you a quick lesson before class." The main guy, the one pressing him against the lockers, grinned wickedly.

Next thing he knew he got a fist to the gut, making him groan and double over.

He was shoved to the ground and kicked repeatedly, surrounded by the guy and his gang.

Cas curled into a ball, arms protecting his head as he waited it out like he did at home.

Suddenly it stopped.

His head spun, voices muffled and vision blurred.

There was yelling.

Then running.

Then he was being helped up.

"Hey you okay?" That voice.. cas knew that voice.

"Dean..?"

"Yeah cas it's me. Are you okay?" Dean asked, his voice gentle and soothing.

Cas nodded a little but immediately regretted it as his head spun all over again, making him sway and stumble a little.

Dean caught him quickly before he fell "yeah okay, I'm taking you home."

Panic shot through him and he quickly shook his head, making head hurt even more. "Can't go home. Still failing." He muttered.

Dean put his hands on cas' shoulders "calm down, not your house, my house. I'm taking you to my house." He said quickly, trying to soothe the younger male.

Cas blinked up at Dean and nodded, blushing lightly. "Oh, okay."

Dean chuckled and slung his arms around cas' shoulder, leading him out of the school.

Cas subtly leaned closer to Dean's warmth and relaxed almost immediately.
_______________________________________

The drive to Deans place was silent aside from the soft music from the radio.

Cas had his head resting against the window, staring out at the passing buildings as Dean drove. Not noticing how Dean glanced at him worriedly.

Dean pulled up at an old looking house which was also apparently an auto shop?

Dean grinned at him and got out of the car, cas following suit and slowly getting out.

Dean locked the car and led him inside "Bobby I'm home early!" He called, figuring he'd best just tell him before Bobby found out on his own.

Bobby started to say something but Dean just interrupted him "okay we'll be upstairs!" He yelled before dragging cas up to his room.

Dean closed the door behind them and sat on his bed.

Cas looked around at the plain room, there were boxes and clothes on the floor but that was the only thing showing that anyone lived in here.

Dean sighed and looked around "I know. I haven't gotten around to decorating yet. I'll do it this weekend." He shrugged "now come here so I can see if you're okay." He said, patting the space next to him.

"I'm fine." Cas assured him, standing awkwardly bye the door.

Dean huffed and got up, grabbing cas' wrist- not noticing how he flinched- and pulled him over to the bed, making him sit down. "Take of your jacket and shirt."

Cas scoffed "aren't you gonna buy me dinner first?"

Dean rolled his eyes "haha smart ass. Take them off so I can see if you're hurt worse than you're letting on."

Cas shook his head "Dean honestly, I'm fine." He insisted. Not wanting to take his jacket off cause Dean would see what he does to himself and not wanting to take his shirt off cause then he was see how bad it gets at home. Neither of which, he wanted Dean to know.

Dean sighed and sat on the bed next to him "cas please? I'm just trying to help." He said, giving the best puppy dog look he could.

Cas shook his head and tugged at his sleeves so they covered his hands. "Nope. Sorry."

Dean gestured to cas' hands "why do you keep doing that?"

"Doing what?" He asked, gripping the ends of his sleeves as his stomach tied itself in knots.

"The thing with your sleeves. You keep pulling them down." Dean said, watching cas carefully.

Cas shrugged "I'm cold." He said, obvious lie as he felt himself start to sweat. Dean was gonna find out. Dean was going to hate him. Going to think he was disgusting, utterly repulsive.

"Bullshit. You're sweating." Dean said, a deep frown pulling on his features as cas looked down at his sleeve covered hands as the same words ran through his head.

Worthless.
Pathetic.
Disgusting.

Your fault.

"Cas.. what's going on?" Dean asked softly, his voice soothing when he notice cas was having a minor freakout.

Worthless.
Pathetic.
Disgusting.

Your fault.

"Nothing.. i-im fine.." cas lied quickly.

Dean shook his head "no, you're freaking out cas, what's wrong?" He asked, placing his hand on cas' shoulder but quickly pulling back when cas flinched and shut his eyes.

Worthless.
Pathetic.
Disgusting.
Worthless pathetic disgusting worthlesspatheticdisgustingworthlesspatheticdisgustingworthlesspatheticdisgustingyourfaultyourfaultyourfaultyourfaultyoURFAULTYOURFAULTYOURFAULTALLYOURFAULTALLYORFAULT!

"SHUT UP!" Cas yelled, tears streaming down his face "please.. I know I already know.." he said shakily, his voice breaking all over the place as he fell apart right there on Deans bed.
_______________________________________

Hehe heehe hehehehehe hehehehe.
This is probably my longest chapter. Almost a thousend words which isn't a whole lot but for me it is. Thanks for all the support! I love reading your Comments and seeing that you voted. It make me so happy and motavates me to write more. So the more love this story gets the better the chapters will be.

Thanks for the love beautifuls.

Until next time ;)