Chase Me

Author's Note: This is Mr. Caro, the history teacher. 💯

Warning: This chapter contains sexual content. View at your own risk.

Chapter 16

Aiden

I didn't have to say anything to her. Ivy already knew the answer.

She grabbed my shirt and yanked me forward. My lips crashed with hers like wildfire. I climbed on top of the counter and tongued her right there and then. Her hands gripped hard on my hair. Her rough nails scratched my neck.

In a split second, she flipped us around and my back slammed against the counter. Her warm delicious breath fanned over my ear and I hardened. She nipped my earlobe with her playful teeth and slowly slid her hand on my jeans. She stopped at the hot spot and massaged.

"Chase me," she coaxed.

She flashed out of the kitchen and left me panting with a hard-on. The sound of her engine purred to life and she sped off. In a snap of a second, I bolted out of the house.

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. Her seductive scent drifted under my nostrils.

I flung my eyes open and darted to the forest. Trees after trees shot past me as I sprinted faster. I leaped forward and my body flew up in the air. I shifted into my wolf form and my paws crashed against the grass. I continued running and running. I got closer and closer to her. Her teasing laughter rang in my ears.

Out on the road, her light blonde hair blew against the wind. She rode her motorcycle at full speed. I caught up to her pace and a smirk grew on her lips.

She knew I was near.

I jumped out of the forest and onto the road. Galloping faster, I knocked her off her motorcycle. She flew off and banged against the trunk of a tree. Her motorcycle scraped against the road like sharp nails on a chalkboard. She dropped down with one fist on the ground. Her head snapped up, and our eyes locked.

We both knew this was just the start of the chase.

She threw me a devilish grin and flashed away. With blinding speed, she dashed deeper into the forest. I chased after her. The scent she left behind drove my wolf wild.

I needed her now. I couldn't contain myself.

Up ahead, she sprang high in the air and jumped from tree to tree. She made the chase more difficult, but not impossible.

"What happened, Aiden? Can't keep up?"

I picked up my pace as she blew out a teasing giggle. She leaped in the air again and almost grabbed onto the other tree until I stopped her. My body leaped high at that precise moment and crashed against hers.

We crashed on the ground, and I pinned down her wrists with my paws. She choked out a burst of laughter. Starring deeply into my eyes, she surrendered.

"You got me," she breathed. "Can you let me go now?"

Something mysterious played in her black eyes, and I hesitated. Seconds and seconds ticked, and the longer I stared into her eyes, the more I felt compelled to release her. Her hypnotic state took over my mind, and I let her go.

She was out of sight within a split second. Her bellowing laughter lingered the dark night. A minute later, I realized she hypnotized me to get her way.

Same old Ivy—she never changed.

I jerked my head in different directions. She was nowhere in sight. I inhaled her in, but her scent scattered all around me.