Uncontrollable Vibes

Author's Note: So you have seen Amber's and Aiden's house. Now it's about time to see Donny's/Jonathan's house.

Chapter 36

Amber

I slowly slid my back against the door, feeling my eyes swollen and my heart aching.

I couldn't choose.

I loved them both.

There was this hard knot in my throat, tightening up every second. I was holding so much in that I began to crumble.

Could it really be that I couldn't decide?

An aggressive thought came to my mind and I pushed it back, but it barged in my mind again.

What if I didn't want to choose?

My hands clutched my wet hair and I screamed in agony. Thick tears rolled down my cheeks. Heart-stabbing sobs escaped me. I laid on the floor, letting all the pain take over me.

Kim

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!"

Everyone's shout echoed the living room. They all clinked their glasses with joy. My mom had decided to throw a small party outside for New Years, but the heavy rain ruined our amazing plans. So, here I was in the living room with all of my mother's friends and not to mention my smoking hot boyfriend. Jonathan snaked his arms around my waist and pressed his lips against mine. My heart squealed with delight. It was our first kiss for the beginning of a New Year.

"Ew. Get a room!" Maria said.

I kissed him longer just to annoy her. I smiled against his lips and leaned away to look at my sister who had a disgusted look on her face.

"We're already in a room. Plus, you're just jealous," I smart-mouthed.

I couldn't help the smile that tugged on my face.

Maria rolled her eyes and folded her arms. "Actually, what you need is ten tanks of holy water," she hissed before turning to leave.

Jonathan and I laughed.

He shook his head with a smile. "Your sister is too funny."

"I know—" I was cut off when a rush of sadness filled me without any warning. It wasn't just a little bit, but more like a sea of agonizing emotion. I wanted to cry, but why? This heavy sadness wasn't mine. I frowned, trying to figure out what the hell was going on with me.

Why was I feeling so sad?

Jonathan's face fell when he noticed my reaction.

"Are you okay?" he asked, caressing my shoulders.

I forced a smile. "Yeah."

But he didn't buy it.

"Kim, I'm not stupid."

Why was I not saying this simple thing to him?

"Have you ever just felt a feeling... that's not even yours?"

He nodded. "All the time, babe."

I paused and locked eyes with him. "Because I'm feeling sad all of a sudden and I don't freakin know where it's coming from."

***

The party ended hours ago and I stared at the bright screen that lit up my room. I scrolled through the pictures on my news feed, seeing everyone posting their stylish outfits. I couldn't sleep what so ever and I still didn't know where this sadness was coming from.