Q and A - Answering

Emery Grey-Lupin

What's the cutest thing Teddy's ever done in front of you?
That's really hard. Teddy is adorable, just like a teddy bear. In my opinion, the cutest thing is when he lets his hair change with his emotion around me. I love seeing cotton candy pink traveling to the ends of his hair when we're cuddling or turn dark red when making out. Even after an intense make out session, he will still ask me if he can kiss me and that is one of the best things he does. To know that he will always ask and wait for my consent on it instead of kissing me when I don't feel like it. He never kisses me to shut me up or to show me off to people. Asking me if he can kiss me is one of the most romantic things Teddy does.

When did you realize that you liked Teddy?
It was after the incident in the Great Hall. When Teddy came up to the astronomy tower to make me feel better even though I was in the wrong and I just did something horrible. The fact was that he was there for me no matter what I did and I never thought someone would do that but I was proven wrong.

Teddy Grey-Lupin

What will you name yours and Emery's children?
Oh um... well we haven't really talked about that. We talked a little bit about having kids since we're married now but we want to wait a few years so we can have a stable living situation. I guess if it's a girl I would want to name her Autumn and if it's a boy I would want to name him Hunter. Of course, this would be a decision between both Emery and I, more so Emery because she would be the one having the child. If she wanted to name the child something else, I would 100% let her and ask for the middle name. Overall, we would have to talk about it more but we would like to have kids.

What would you do if Emery had really died?
I would feel like it was my fault. There was so much that I should've done for her and I should've made her realize that it wasn't her brother sooner. I let it slide and if she died that would be on me. I would still live on, I have to, for everyone around me, but it just wouldn't be the same. Even if I didn't even know her for a year, she created a huge impact in my life and I'm lucky to say that she's mine.

Brett Hallisay

Brolivia? Otp or brotp?
Well, we are either the closest brotp that ever lived or we are otp. Olivia is a great friend but I wanted to take it a step further and have her be my girlfriend. Ashe loved her and Eva is glad that, in her own words, "You've pulled your head out of your ass and realized that you practically love her." I don't know about love quite yet, but I know that Olivia is one of the reasons my life has changed for the better and I couldn't be more happy.

Do you think you might become an alcoholic again?
I want to say I won't but it's always going to be a huge possibility. I don't want to. I have a beautiful daughter to take care of and an amazing girlfriend that's always there for me. So if I need to smoke a few cigarettes to not drink I will, because once I start drinking, I don't think I will be able to stop.

What's the baby's full name?
Her name is Ashe Marie Roberts-Hallisay. Since I let Hayden be the godmother I made her first name Ashe after Ashley because they both scare me. Eve and I didn't want to just give her one last name since she is both our daughter and we are not getting married so we agreed on Roberts-Hallisay.

Olivia Cavalli

What career path did you choose?
After everything that happened, I wanted to be a professor. I studied under McGonagall for awhile before she let me take over the Transfiguration position so she could focus on being Headmistress. I know Brett isn't too happy with me being gone most of the year but I do enjoy my job; even if some of the kids I work with are brats. It's the good kids, the kids you can help, the kids who want to be better that makes it all worth it.