{19}

( OLIVIA )

( OLIVIA )

HOGWARTS
NOVEMBER, 2015

Olivia was thankful that Emery was okay, and that she could be in the quidditch match. If anything, it seemed that Emery had a new level of focus that helped them win. Olivia tried to talk to Emery about what happened to her, but Emery didn't listen, didn't talk. She said she was fine, and there was nothing that Olivia could do to change that. She couldn't help Emery, she didn't know how.

For now, all she could do was glare at Conner every time he came near her. He wouldn't leave her alone, and Olivia couldn't take it.

"What the fuck do you want!" She finally yelled at him on the way to the Great Hall.

"I'm so sorry Olivia, please give me another chance." Olivia lets out a humorless laugh. Her face hardened and she was so done with everything.

"How many other girls did you fuck? What, did you think I would never find out? That we could just live happily while you go fuck any person you want."

"I love you!"

Olivia scoffed, forcing any tears that came to her eyes away. Those three words went straight to her heart, but soured when looking at his face. She pressed her hands against his chest and pushed him away with everything she had. "You should've thought about that before you cheated on me. Fuck off."

Olivia wasn't sad anymore, she was just angry. She was filled with rage. She remembered those nights were she walked down to the common room and cried. She cried for herself, she cried because she didn't know what she did wrong. She didn't understand why he would do that to her.

"Please, you're still my girlfriend." He pulled at any loose strings possible. Olivia hated how she still wanted to kiss him. "I love you so much. I'm so sorry Livvy, I will never do anything like that ever again."

"How many girls?"

"... Five. I'm so sorry Liv, I'm so damn sorry." Olivia squared her jaw and tightened her fists.

"You wanna know how it felt? To have it announced to everyone that the person that you're dating, the person you love is cheating on you? It felt like I was meaningless, it felt like I was completely replaceable. You put me through hell. I was falling apart and I had no one to go to. You fucked with my head again and again. I wasn't enough for you. I had too much baggage, too much was wrong with me. It felt like I was nothing, just another thing to play with. Just another burden to have around. I loved you, and you betrayed me." Olivia walked so close to him that their chests were touching. She stood on her toes and grabbed his shoulders. Leaning in close, Olivia whispers into his ear. "You don't get to destroy me, only I get to destroy me. Go fuck with someone else's life."

She stepped away and turned around without another look.

"Olivia, wait," Conner grabbed her wrist and Olivia turned and punched him straight in the nose.

"Fuck off!" By that point, they had an audience watching them. Olivia shoved past them into the Great Hall with Emery appearing by her side.

Olivia heard from behind her someone say to Conner, "She's not your girlfriend anymore, mate. Leave her alone, otherwise I'll be the one who punches you next."

Olivia's lip twitched up and she leaned towards Emery and whispered to her, "I didn't think punching someone would hurt this much." The two start laughing and Emery took a look at her hand. Her knuckles were turning an ugly blue purple color and she winced from too much pressure on them. "Completely worth it though."

"You did good Liv, c'mon, what do you want to eat." It didn't matter that Conner had a bloody nose, or that Olivia's heart still hurt, or even that Emery was slowly breaking, because that night all they did was eat and laugh, because they both needed that. They would work on the other problems later, but not right now, right now, they just wanted to be happy.