Chapter 11

Ci's p.o.v.

A few weeks passed by and Christmas was approaching. I'd been in and out the hospital with Chris because his health had taken a turn for the worst. He'd gotten an infection from the gun shot wounds and the doctors were having a hard time trying to fight it off. I needed to tell the crew that I was seeing him because I knew his time was limited and he wanted to apologize to everyone. I just didn't know if they would be willing to accept it.

--------

Jacob's p.o.v.

The more time that went by, the more that I saw Ci behind Dri's back even though we weren't doing anything wrong, the bigger the both of them got, was all driving me up the wall. I couldn't continue to live like this. Everything with Edrina was too good to be hiding something so vital from her. I didn't know how she would feel but I had to get off my chest. I had to tell her that Ci's baby could be mine. As I drove to her house, beads of sweat formed on my forehead despite the fact that I had the air on full blast. When I arrived to her house, my legs were weak and wobbling from being so nervous. It felt as if I could blow chunks at any moment now. I raised my hand to knock on the door but I kept dropping it down, changing my mind right before it was about to hit the door. I turned to walk back to my car then I realized there was a very familiar car in the drive way. I walked up to it and saw the domo stuffed animals in the back window. A huge rush of rage when through my body as I charged back to her door, picked up the camoflauge rock key holder she kept by her door, unlocked it, and went inside. I literally jumped up all 18 of her steps and busted in her room to see Edrina fucking Ray's brains out. He sat up to look at her and caught a glance at me standing there then throw her onto the bed.

"What the fuck Ray?! Why the fuck did you do th-"

He pointed to me as she was talking to him so that caused her to look up and see me standing there. He had the fear of God in her eyes. I charged over to the bed and started hitting Ray with so much power behind my fists then I turned to Edrina once I felt satisfied enough.

"You're one nasty slut aren't you? Is that baby even mine? Ray how the fuck could you do something like that to Kasey?"

Ray just left without saying a word while Edrina's expression changed from scared to pissed off. She started putting her clothes on as well as Ray did.

"Really though Jacob? I'm not as stupid as you think I am."

"And what do you mean by that?"

She chuckled a bit as she crossed her arms and shook her head at me.

"You're pathetic."

She said as she walked over to me and stood on her tippy toes to be eye level with me. She cut her eyes and proceed to talk.

"I know that you and Ci have been seeing each other and I know that her baby could be yours. I know everything about everything Jacob. You're not that slick baby boy. I have a cousin you're close with named Zonnique. She and her friend Ashley saw the two of you at the beach and ever since then, she's seen you guys meet up. I got picture proof and everything so it's no denying that."

Once she said that, my whole world came crashing down in front of me. I was officially scared for my life because I had no idea if Edrina was just as crazy or even crazier than the two of them.

"Your cousin.. she tried to kill Ci once and caused a lot of mess between everybody. She's out to get everyone Edrina. She's very dangerous. I'm sorry that I did this but Zonnique and Ashley were the reason we moved here."

"She wouldn't even think about doing anything like that so stop making shit up."

From that answer, I could tell that she truly didn't know What the two of them are capable of.

"Do me a favor and get out of my house though."

She said as she began pushing me out of her room. I walked down the stairs and was about to open the door when she decided to say one last thing.

"And for the record, I'm not telling anyone about this and I suggest you do the same especially if you don't want your little secret out."

I nodded my head and headed out the door. My head was spinning, my heart was racing all because I shit was about to get real.