Chapter 10

Typos? Sorry if there's any. I've been being lazy af lately and don't like to read back over it lol.

Princeton's p.o.v.

I know Edrina was probably furious at me leaving her like that but I had to. It just didn't feel right after knowing that Ci's baby could be mine and Edrina is pregnant too. I couldn't stomach the thought of having two infants at one time. I needed to talk to Edrina but I just didn't know how. In the mean time, I needed to tell Ci about what happened earlier with Star and Ashley. I called her and had her meet me at the beach.

"Hey"

She said to me. She walked over and gave me a hug. Her baby bump was hidden but I could feel it when she hugged me. I rubbed on it and she smiled a little causing me to do the same. I weird feeling came across me so I did a 360 to see if someone was watching me. I turned back to Ci and scratched the back of my neck because my nerves we now bad. Something wasn't right. I walked along the beach in silence and I could tell she was starting to get impatient. I stopped walking and grabbed her hand.

"Ci, I have something to tell you."

She looked at me with her brown eyes filled with concern.

"What's the matter Jake?"

"Today... today I was kind off kidnapped. The people that took me were people that worked with Ashley and Star."

Her eyes began to water so I lifted my hands to her face and wiped away her tears with my thumbs. It was a struggle to continue the talk, but I had to.

"They.. They asked me if you were pregnant."

I watched the tears start flowing even heavier than before.

"Wh-what did you tell them?"

"I told them yes because of this."

I lifted my left shirt sleeve and showed her the stitched up cuts on my arms which caused her to fall to her knees balling her eyes out.

"I'm so sorry Jacob! Tell them they can hurt me instead of you!"

I got on my knees and held Ci as she cried on my shoulder. I rubbed her back and whispered in her ear.

"I'll never let them hurt you Ci."

------

Ci's p.o.v.

i was so paranoid about everything that was going on in my life right now. I'm pregnant and nobody knows. My stalker is trying to hurt me and my child. I just couldn't win for losing in this fucked up ass life I had. I pulled up in the Wal Mart parking lot to buy something to cook for tonight. When I was done shopping and headed back to my car, Chris came out of nowhere looking really thrown away and was beaten up pretty badly. I gasped at the sight of his bloody face, torn clothes, and gun shot wounds.

"Ci, please help me! I need your help!"

"What is going on Chris? Who did this to you?"

He broke down crying at my feet and I couldn't do a thing besides cry right along with him.

"Star and Ashley did this to me when they found out I saw you at the mall and didn't hurt you! Can you please drive me to the hospital PLEASE!!"

I nodded my head and helped him inside of the car. The car ride was silent besides the sniffles coming from the both of us crying. I didn't stay up at the hospital with him but I promised I'd be back to check on him. He thanked me a million times and I headed home with even more on my mind.

------

Edrina's p.o.v.

I stared at my television, drowning myself in cookie dough ice cream. I hated it but since I got pregnant, it was heaven on my tongue. I was still baffled by the way that Jacob reacted to my pregnancy and decided I'd just have to abort the baby. I didn't want to bring a child in this world who didn't have a dad. I heard my doorbell ring so I glanced at the clock and it was going on 11 at night. Who the fuck is ringing my doorbell this late? I looked out the peephole to see Jacob standing there with a bouquet of roses and a smile instantly spread across my face. I unlocked the door and threw it open then jumped on a smiling Jacob. I kissed him and let our tongues wrestle for a while then we went inside. We sat down and after a while, I realized that I was still mad at the situation from earlier.

"Um Jacob, why did you leave me like that earlier?"

His eyes widened and then he relaxed a little.

"Because I was a little startled at first, but i'm really happy about the baby, Dri. I love you and our unborn."

I smiled at him then kissed him and i'm sure you know what happens next. I was glad i'd finally found a good man.

DUN DUN DUN...