Chapter 6

THIS CHAPTER IS MAD SHORT. I WAS GOING TO MAKE UP A LIE TO WHY IT IS BUT THIS IS THE REASON...

A NIGGA LIKE ME IS HUNGRY AND MY MOM JUST CAME HOME WITH MY POPEYES. SO WITH THAT BEING SAID...

I DIDNT FEEL LIKE FINISHING THE CHAPTER SO THAT WAY YOU GUYS COULD AT LEAST GET AN UPDATE FASTER.

SO SORRY.

OH, & SORRY FOR THE TYPOS IF THERE'S ANY BECAUSE I DEFINITELY DID NOT PROOFREAD.

(:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ci's p.o.v.

If looks could kill, Roc and his bitch would've been DOA. She walked into MY house, grabbed Roc, and stood there crying. He just looked at me and let her hang on to him. He didn't move, he didn't blink, hell if I knew any better, he wasn't breathing either. She pulled herself together and started to wipe her eyes then they landed on me.

"Why is your maid staring at us like that?"

There were plenty of words floating through my head to say to her but I decided not to say anything. I just turned around and starting walking upstairs with there eyes burning holes in the back of my head. I really wanted to say something but my kids were there and I was too psycho to try and talk about a situation like this so I decided to leave. I grabbed my car keys from off of my night stand and trotted back down the stairs. Roc was still frozen in the same spot as Jamiya tried to get him to snap out of his trance. As i opened the front door, Junior came out of his room to see that I was about to leave the house so he flew down the stairs and out of the door behind.

"Ma, where are you going? I want to go to the corner store to get some candy."

"No Cj go back in the house. ill bring you some candy back."

I started walking across the street to my car. Yea, i park across the street, don't judge me. Junior stood at the end of the drive way begging to go and I kept telling him no. He stepped out into the street and there was a black SUV speeding down the road so I started to panic and told him to get back on the drive way but by the time it got out of my mouth, it was too late. The SUV hit junior going at least 40 mph on a 15 mph street and to top it off, they hauled ass after my baby landed face first on the hard pavement. I ran over to him, crying my eyes out as I tried to feel for a pulse and couldn't find one. I heard one of my neighbors calling the police for an ambulance and reciting the license plate number of the car that hit him. Roc and the Jamiya bitch rushed outside and when Roc saw me holding junior's lifeless body in my arms, he immediately broke down next to me. Jamiya tried to come over and comfort him but I had to step in.

"Get the fuck away from my husband and my child before I beat your ass into a premature labor."

"Husband? Roc is not married and you won't do a damn-"

"Miya just shut the fuck up and leave!"

She punched Roc in the face and rushed to her car before he or i could retaliate. She wasn't as stupid as she looked after all. Once the ambulance came, I rode in it with junior. Roc called the baby sitter for Lili and Miya then came up to the hospital with Jacob, Edrina, Drea, Kasey, Prod, Daijah, and Diggy. The doctors and nurses were able to get junior stable and then he went straight to surgery. He had 4 broken ribs, a broke collar bone, and he was in critical condition. They said if he wakes up, he will be temporarily paralyzed which made me break down and damn near almost have a heart attack. I never thought anything would happen to my children and to see my five year old child on life support really hurt my soul.