Chapter 2

Roc's p.o.v.

I headed over to Ci's crib to talk to my baby girl Miya. My eyes watered up at the fact that she thinks I'd put any bitch before her, her siblings, or her mother. Maybe back in the day, but Ci was my ride or die. I had no idea where those underwear came from but I let Ci do what she had to do to feel comfortable. Plus, the condo she stays in was our old one before Miya decided she wanted her own room. I pulled my all red 2013 navigator into the parking space next to her blackout 2013 lexus. I headed to the door, unlocked it, & damn near had a nervous breakdown from the site of Miya running in the opposite direction from me crying her eyes out when I tried to pick her up. Ci emerged from the kitchen leaning on the door frame shaking her head with tears in her eyes but still glared at my evilly.

"Aye daddy. Ma just got me 2k13."

I sniffled a bit then cleared my throat before I answered junior.

"Remind me to scrub you with the lakers when I get done talking to Miya."

"Oh please dad! Celtic nation all day!"

Junior fanned me off as I chuckled & headed to Ci & I's old bedroom. That lil nigga is too much. I walked in to see Miya laying on her canopy bed that we had custom made for her when we first moved in. I sat on the edge of my bed which was about a foot or two apart from Miya's. She turned her head away from me trying to hide her tears but eventually blurted out:

"Why don't you love us daddy?"

I bit my lip trying to hold my composure. I'm not a bitch by a long shot but when you have kids, especially spoiled girls, tears come from time to time.

"I don't know who that little boy is in your class, but he's wrong. I love all of yall. You know that Jamiya."

"Well can you tell him to stop please daddy?"

She edged her way to the side of her bed I was closest by & hugged me tight. I didn't know who this Prima chick was but I was definitely going to find out.

The next day, I headed up to Miya's school for a parent teacher conference. I asked the teacher to include that little boy along with his sister so this all could be ended & I could get my family back. As I walked up to the door, I could see Miya's teacher talking to someone whom I assumed was Prima. Her back was facing me so all I could really see was her long jet black her that had blue tips. I glanced at the kid who was holding onto her hand & watched as he tried so hard to fuck with Miya but she sat in her seat drawing and tuning him out like I'd instructed her to do last night. I knocked on the door & her teacher told me to come inside. I tried to keep an eye out to see if Prima would look my way but she didn't budge. Miya's teacher, Mrs. Taylor walked over & started to inform me of the situation & also on what Prima had to say about the situation. She talked very low, I guess so any confusion could be kept to a minimum before we talked as a group.

"Prima insists that she doesn't know where her brother could've gotten any information of you & your wife from and that she doesn't even know you."

I entire face fell when she said that. Something just wasn't right with this situation. She led me to where Miya was sitting so I grabbed a near by chair & pulled it up to her desk. I kissed her forehead as Prima & Major grabbed a seat as well. I leaned back on the chair, slouched a little, then folded my arms across my chest waiting to see what was going on. Now that Major & Prima were sitting directly in front of me, I was able to get a perfect look at Prima then I realized why the hell her name was Prima. I swallowed what felt like a baseball in my throat as I looked at this girl. Miya's teacher had already begun talking and I guess the scary ass view I had of this Prima bitch was fuckin with my hearing because I ended up jumping with surprise when Mrs. Taylor snapped her ashy ass fingers in my face.

"Mr. August, I need you to listen to me please. Prima has instructed Major not to come in any contact with Miya so there won't be anymore confusion."

"Man you won't have to even worry about Miya being in this damn school anymore."

She shot a look of confusion towards me trying to figure out what I'd mumbled. I just jumped up and told her I had to go. Before I walked out, I saw "Prima" looking at me smirking. Not again. I don't have time for this bull shit anymore. I grabbed Lili & junior from after school care, brought them home, then called Ci at the shop. I was only supposed to be picking the kids up so she didn't even know I'd went to see what the problem was & I hadn't planned on telling her. But after the shit I just saw, her & everyone else was going to know about this conference.

"Thank you for calling perfect touch, this is Phyllicia. How may I help you?"

"Ci, we need to talk."

She huffed into the phone & I could hear her eyes roll but she was going to have to suck that shit up today.

"What do you ne-"

"I know who Prima is."

I could hear her face drop. When she talked, her voice shook & cracked from tears that I could tell was forming in her eyes.

"Who is the female that you let ruin our family once again Roc?"

"I didn't ruin our family Ci! Everything will make sense when you hear who it is!"

"WHO IS IT THEN DAMMIT?!"

"PRIMA IS STAR CI! SHE'S BACK!"