Chapter 7

So...

Roc Royal is going to make me have a heart attack with these sexy pix he's taking. I guess he has to prove a point since the childish ones in TM were roasting him about the KIK incident...*side eye*

I think i have his real FaceBook. I'm 100% convinced..

Btw.. Does anyone out there have Chris Brown's new cd? "Don't judge me" is such a beautiful song. & he's my 2nd husband soo..

Btw TM can be really childish... This is kind of old but wtf is the deal with bashing Bahja?

Off that...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ci's p.o.v.

As I sat in the waiting room, a million thoughts ran across my mind. What if I lose my child? All of this was bad timing considering these cheating episodes that Roc and I both have going on because we need to stick together for the sake of Junior. I decided that I would show Roc that I needed him right now and our marriage problems was just going to have to wait.

"Roc, we need to put our differences aside right now for the kids."

"Ohhh. So i'm supposed to just forget about the fact that you were fuckin my best friend behind my back, got pregnant, then aborted the baby because you didn't know if it was mine or his."

"Dayum! Which friend was it?"

Ray blurted out and Kasey slapped him in the back of the head. I had to look up at the ceiling and count to ten before jumping on him like I wanted to. Now that I had kids, there were many things I had to rethink about once a decision popped into my head. I'd already been to jail twice so there was no need for there to be a third incident.

"Why the hell did you just blurt out our personal business while our 5 year old child is layiing in the ICU with a machine breathing for him? Do you want to be next?"

He kanye shrugged hard as fuck.

"I don't know why. Maybe because Edrina should know you're not really her friend since you were fuckin her man and all."

I looked over at Edrina who had tears in her eyes. I really didn't mean to hurt her and the fact that the two of them were genuinely happy made me feel bad but at the same time, Roc was in no way innocent.

"Look, Edrina, I'm really sorry. None of this was supposed to come out like this."

"Whatever Ci. Just- just leave me alone."

 Jacob ran after her as she stormed out of the hospital. All you could hear was a big smack and he came back with broken glasses and a red hand mark on his face, mugging the fuck out of me but that wasn't really my concern right now.

"Was it good Jacob? I hope the pussy was worth our friend ship."

"Ok pause, pump ya fuckin brakes. How the fuck do you think you look by getting the mistress pregnant and having her thinking I was your maid? That bitch had the nerve to think I was a maid and you didn't even try to correct her. At least Jacob knew we were married."

"Like that makes it ok! & you were doing the same thing!"

"I'm not sitting here trying to say you're all wrong either! But you need to grow the fuck up because our child is in there fighting for his life and you're causing all this fuckin drama."

"Because you're sitting there trying to act all innocent when you're wrong too!"

"No i'm not DUMB ASS, i'm trying to mend things with you until junior recovers and then we can beat each other to death but as always you want to be hot headed and hard headed as Chresanto August and don't want to push something to the side to do something as simple as to being there for your first born. So if he get's worse, you better not shed a single fucking tear."

By this time, Prod had grabbed my arm because I was tempted to slap him. I snatched away and went to sit on the opposite side of the waiting room with my knees pulled to my chest, crying my eyes out.

Roc's p.o.v.

I sat there for a couple of minutes thinking about how dumb I was on how I reacted towards Ci. I knew I was wrong. More wrong than her maybe. I was living a double life for 7 months. Sneaking around with Miya every chance that I got. There was no specific reason why I stepped out on our marriage besides stupidity. I knew the only reason Ci slept with Jacob was because she thought I was cheating and i'm sure he made her feel vulnerable. He promised me that if there were ever a chance where he could take Ci from me, that he would and i'm sure he was damn close to succeeding but not anymore. I need to be here for Ci and my kids. The people the mean the most to me besides my mom. I walked over to Ci to see her crying her eyes out. I rubbed the side of her face causing her to jump and she was about to tell me off but as soon as she opened her mouth, the doctor was coming around the corner. I immediately tensed up.

"The parents of Chresanto August Jr. needs to follow me to my office please."

I helped Ci off of the chair and we walked into a small room around the corner from the waiting room. I could already tell the doctor was going to tell us something bad.

"From the x-rays we've done, your son didn't suffer from any major injuries to his brain. However, he's managed to slip into a some what of a coma but is still having brain activity. When we touch him or talk to him, the monitor indicates that he can feel and hear us. It's not definite when he will be able to function properly again, but this also has to do with his spinal cord being fractured causing his temporary paralysis. Overall, he will get better with time."

Ci fell out of the seat crying and wanting to see him but they wouldn't let her yet. My family was falling apart yet again. Smh. Damn, we gotta fix this shit.

So umm.. I'd really like soome IN DEPTH detailed comments. Like 6. Is that asking too much?

**Sorry for any typos