Chapter 1

Yea, I decided to write the part three guys :)

It's three years later && the hyphens [-----] indicates that a little bit of time has passed. Usually a couple of weeks or days.

I really hope you guys enjoy this!

Best Friend was the first story I've ever completed & to be writing a part three feels oh so wonderful!

I tried to post the full book cover so hopefully you guys can see it. It's posted on the cover page.

The main characters are on it which include

Roc

Princeton

Star

Ashley whom stands for the picture of Justice Domingo

Gina whom stands for the picture of Kaelynn Harris

&& Ci which is me.. [even though I know you guys know that lol] 0_-

Welp, here goes nothing!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mommmmmyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!"

I jumped up out of my bed and sprinted to the room of my three year old baby girl, Miya. She was sitting straight up, frizzy ponytail & all, pointing at the window crying. This has been a normal routine for the past three weeks occurring only once a week though. Roc says that she's just spoiled & is trying to get attention but she gets enough of that being that she's the baby of our children. Plus, he's the reason our kids are spoiled... Well the girls anyways.

"It's okay Miya. I'm here now. Mommy's here."

I cradled her into my arms as I rocked her back & forth and kissed her forehead. She eventually drifted back off to sleep so I laid her back down then walked out of the door to hear my name being called again this time from the next room over.

"What do you want Cj & why are you still awake?"

I said as I leaned on the wall in his doorway with my arms folded trying to figure out why his bad ass was still awake at 2 in the morning.

"You don't have to do me like that, ma. Plus, its summer time."

He said as he threw his head back and dropped some riddle skittles in his mouth.

"What's that supposed to mean? You're only five Chresanto."

I walked over to his bed and sat down next to him. He leaned his head on my shoulder as he watched tv. He was a true mama's boy.

"Why does Miya always wake up crying like that?"

"Because she keeps having these bad dreams about some female standing at the window.... Wait a minute.. I know you didn't let her watch anything scary with you?"

"No! Her, Lili, & dad were watching some girl crawling out of the sewer the other night! I swear it wasn't me!"

I chuckled at him then kissed his head before I walked out of his room. I headed back to mine & socked the shit out of Roc's arm causing him to jump up & fall out of the bed. I fell over laughing like crazy as he got up all mad.

"I'm soo glad you think that's funny Ci. "

"Oh shut up crying. Why the hell are you letting my children watch scary movies with you?"

His eyes got all wide & he started talking super fast.

"Because they were saying 'mommy is no fun cuz she never let's us watch scary movies' sooo I took the title of the fun parent."