52

Yoongi POV

Y/N: Does it look okay?

I walked up to her and kissed her head before lifting her face to face me. 

Y: You look awesome baby. 

She looked so beautiful that I looked at her from head to toe for like the hundredth time

She looked so beautiful that I looked at her from head to toe for like the hundredth time. She looked so pure and angelic. I wouldn't change her for nothing in the world, sometimes I wonder what I did to get such a beautiful and kind hearted woman. I was so into my thought until she spoke to me. 

Y/N: Yoongi?

I looked up at her and picked her up bridal style. She instantly wrapped her arms around my neck. 

Y: Tonight is going to be a long night. 

I placed her in the bed and started to kiss her. She was giggling until I stared up at her. 

Y: Y/N, I really don't know what I did to deserve such an awesome woman like you. You gave me the love I never though anyone would give me. You gave me an amazing son. I love you so much. I'll promise I'll do anything to keep you and our Babyboy happy forever, until I cant. I love you a lot baby.

Y/N: I love you too Yoongi. 

I kissed her and that night I made love with her. All you heard was her and me saying nothing but cute words to each other, beside our moans and grunts. It was a wonderful night. 

Youngjae POV

I was little Yoongi and Y/N's parents. When we got home we talked and they apologized for everything. They spend most of the time with little Yoongi. Right now they are sleeping and this little boy is causing nothing but trouble. I guess he does take after Y/N. She was a little devil when she was little. She would do a lot of shit when her parents weren't home, but she'll be a little angel when they were around. But I guess that's what made us love her unconditionally. Just like we love this little man. 

YJ: Okay little man its time to go to sleep.

I went up to him where he was playing. 

BB.Y: Noo. Wanna play. Play more

He is really something.

YJ: Come on you have to go to sleep. Or you want me to call uncle Yugyeom.

BB.Y: Gyeom? NoOooo. Scare. He scare.

Well I gues he is scare of someone besides Yoongi and Y/N. 

YJ: Okay then lets go to sleep before he come. 

I was about to pick him up when I heard Yugyeom call me. 

YG: Youngjae!?

I looked up when the door opened.  

YG: Where's the baby?

YJ: He's right here...

I looked down and didn't see little Yoon in the floor. Until I looked behind me and saw him laying down under the covers in my mattress. He had his eyes closed. The mattress is in the floor so I guess he crawled as fast as he could to get there. I started to chuckle. 

YJ: I guess he's "sleeping". 

We went over to him and laid down. 

YJ: Go to sleep. 

YG: Okay

Yugyeom went over to little Yoon and kissed his forehead. 

YG: Goodnight little man.

BB.Y: odnight unngu gyeom.

I looked at him and smiled. 

Yugyeom went out and I turned the light off. I kissed little Yoon in the cheek and said goodnight. 

YJ: What a day.

Like that we both fell asleep. Him in my arms tucked in and me smiling at my awesome and cutes nephew. 

In thoughts Youngjae: Y/N I guess after all the shit that happened to you, you finally got a little family. A beautiful one. I wish you are happy and always will be. Remember we all love you babygirl. 

Y/N POV

I woke up in the middle of the night. I looked to the other side of the bed and saw Yoongi sleeping. I caressed his cheek and smiled. 

In thoughts Y/N: I can't believe that after everything that has happened to me I ended up meeting you. I always though that no one was going to love me and accept me as you did. I didn't ge to say this, but I'm the lucky one. I got and amazing now-husband, a beautiful son and 2 amazing brothers that love me so much, and I love back. I really believe that if I would have met you I would have been in jail, dead or god knows where. But I guess god did had other plans for me. To make me pass through challenges to get me the person that I love the most in this world, you. I love you so much Yoongi, You and our son.

I was crying. I saw Yoongi start moving until he pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly. I hugged him to and placed my head in his chest. 

Y: Baby, why are you awake? Go to sleep. 

Y/N: I love you Yoongi, a lot.

He opened his eyes and gave me a kiss. 

Y: I love you to. 

Like that we went to sleep. Me in his arms. Can my life get any better than this?