3

Y/N POV

I waited for more than 30 minutes and JR hasn't come yet. I texted Yugyeom telling him that I decided to go to tutoring with Lisa and Solar but he said no.... Aughhh

Texting Yugyeom:

Y/N: Can I just leave? He hasn't come!

YG: NO!

Y/N: Why? I waited for him but he hasn't come. Let me just go to tutoring.  

YG: No, Y/N come on you said you'll deal with it. Please?

Y/N: I'll take the train and make a copy for him okay. I don't want him to be bothering me anymore.

I got a text from JR saying he was in front of my school but I didn't respond. he made me wait for 30 minutes and now I'll do the same. 

Solar POV

Me and Lisa were in front of school arguing what we were gonna do.

Lisa: I want to go eat food!

Solar: No I want to go to the mall first. Come on then we'll eat. 

Lisa: Nooo...

???: Hey do you guys know Y/N?

Some boy came up to us asking for Y/N. We didn't know him so Lisa asked who he was. 

Lisa: Who are you?

JR: OH sorry I'm JR I'm staying over with Y/N and her cousins for a few. 

Oh fuck so this is "JR". augh what should we say.

Solar: She left but she didn't tell us where to. All we know is that she was really pissed.

With that he left after saying bye and thanking us. 

Y/N POV

I got a text from Solar telling me that JR asked for me. I think he's at home right now. But I'll take my time and make him wait like he did to me. 

Time skips from 4:30pm to 7:00pm

I decided that it was time to go home. I was walking around the park listening to music and playing soccer with a few friends I found in the park. I forgot about everything. I even forgot about JR. 

Author POV

Y/N spend like 3 hours in the park walking around and playing soccer with a few friends, making herself forget about JR waiting for her. She decide to go home, but little did she know that she'll find and angry JR outside the building.

Y/N POV

I made my way home and found JR outside extremely mad. 

JR: Where the hell was you at? I went to pick you up to your school and some girls said you had left and when I came here I waited for 3 hours straight. WHAT THE HELL?

I walked passed him and opened the door. Right when I was about to head into my room JR grabbed my wrists and pushed me towards the wall pinning me. At that instant my blood boiled. I hate when people touch me,  especially if it's a way thais hurting me. I've had enough suffering already to deal with more. I was just death glaring at him. 

Y/N: Let. Me. Go

I was mad and told him to let go of me in a serious tone. I tried to get of his grip and accomplished. When I got of I threw the pair of keys I made to him and left to my room. I sat my bag down and blasted music. 

JR POV

I think she got mad. The way she looked at me was like if she'll kill me. She was throwing death glares at me. I was just joking with her, but I think he took it seriously. I want to get to know her better and become close. 

Out of nowhere I noticed something and told myself.

In thoughts JR: Why do I want her to become close to me and get to know her better? I have Jennie already. Jennie has been with me and she is good in everything, and I mean everything. *smirking*

Time Skips: 2 Months

JR POV

It's been 2 months I'm living in Youngjae and Yugyeom's house. Nothing has changed between me and Y/N, on the contrary we've been arguing more. The only time we really become close and agree with each other is only when we get involved in street fights. But after what happened on or last street fight I really don't want her to fight anymore. 

Flashback to: 3 Weeks Ago

Y/N, Youngjae, Yugyeom and I were walking in the streets around were we live. We noticed that through where we were passing, WKZ were standing there talking. WKZ are known to be a powerful gang around Seoul. Everyone is afraid of them. We were passing by till I hear Y/N telling someone to let her go. 

Y/N: Let. Go. Of. Me

I turned to my sides and Youngjae ad Yugyeom where on my right but Y/N wasn't there. I turn to see behind me and Y/N was far behind us. I saw Y/N struggling to get her arm of the grip of a guy from WKZ. I didn't hesitate and ran towards them. I stopped and told him to let her go. 

JR: Let her go. We don't want any problems.

The guy started talking shit, his grip on Y/N was getting tighter and she was closing her eyes do to the pain and trying hard to get of his grip. She was now whinning a little, I turned to look at her and saw that her eyes were getting teary. I turned to look at the guy and in less than a minute he was already in the ground with me on top of him. When I got up I saw that the other two guys and a girl that were with the one I just hit were fighting with Youngjae, Yugyeom and Y/N.

Everything escalated when I saw one of the take out a pocket knife and point it towards Y/N. I manage to kick it of his hands. But after it landed in the floor the girl grabbed it. I was about to ake my way towards Y/N but someone grabbed me from behind. I turned around to get him off of me and took a glance behind me to look at Y/N, everything went blank when I saw Y/N holding her side with blood dripping of her hand. She had gotten stabbed by the girl. I punched the guy a few more times till he was unconscious. I turned to walk towards Y/N and saw her in Youngjae and Yugyeom's arms. 

YJ: Y/N STAY WITH US! DONT CLOSE YOUR EYES!!

YG: Y/N DONT CLOSE YOUR EYES OKAY. STAY WITH US!!!!

I walked towards them and grabbed Y/N's hand. We took her to the hospital and they where checking her. We waited till the doctor came out and told us that she was okay but she had to stay to recover.

End Of Flashback

But nothing changed. We still far from being friends. But would it get better or worse? All I know is that I would kill for her to be with me.