19

Yoongi POV

I wake up with Y/N in my arms still sleeping. Today I want her to meet my friends, more like my brothers. They are good boys, I know they will like Y/N and she will like them also. I get up, put on some shorts and a tang top and make my way to the kitchen. 

H: Hey Yoongi.

Y: Oh...Umm. H-hi.

I didn't know Hyeri was back home. She has been staying over at her grandmothers house, but i guess shes back now. I wonder if she heard us yesterday. I start to cook something to eat, for me and Y/N. I wonder if Hyeri ate. 

Y:Hyeri have you eaten?

H: Yes. Is Y/N still sleeping?

Y: Y-yeah.

H: Okay I'll go wake her up. 

I immediatly remembered that we slept naked and she still was. Plus the other clothes was all over the room. 

Y: WAIT! I'll go wake her up. 

I make my way to the door about to leave but I decide to talk to Hyeri first. I don't want to keep my realationship with Y/N a secrete anymore. 

Y: Hyeri... Can I talk to you?

H: Yeah sure. Is something rong?

Y: Is just that I don want to keep this a secrete anymore.

H: What is it? does it have anything to do with you and Y/N?

I looked up at her in shock. Does she know?! How?!

Y: How did y-you know?

H: I know my cousin. She is a serios person and she isn't easily cracked when it comes to meeting new people. Are you two perhaps...together?

Y: Hyeri, I'm sorry I kept it a secrete it's just we though you wouldn't accept it. But I love her and I couldn't keep it in anymore. 

H: Why wouldn't I accept your relation? Just take good care of her. Her cousins told me a few stuff she's been through, and her life has been hell. She has suffered a lot. Yoongi she is a really strong girl. She can be cold and fucked up sometimes, but she is a nice person, just know that when her trust is broken she would never forgive or give second chances. Around where we leave she has enemies but she never runs away from her problems, she stands up to them.. Just make her happy okay, and tell her to stay away from problems, she is a very problematic girl and one of this days she'll end up killing someone is she doesn't control her anger. She might be 19, but she knows life pretty well now. I see the way she sees you, she really love you, Yoongi. know she might not say it, am I right? But I know she does love you. If you really love her, which I know you do, take good care of her, she really needs someone to show love towards her. She grew up without love, everyone around her would always fight, ever since little she had to defend herself, she had a rough childhood and still does, so love her, a lot. OKAY?! 

Y: Thank You Hyeri.

I can't believe it went all well. Hyeri is a nice person. I finally got to tell her that I loved Y/N. 

Y/N: G-good Morning.

I turned around to see Y/N. I run to her and peck her lips. 

Y/N: Y-Yoongi!

She whispered at me while pushing me lightly.

H: Don't hide, I know about you two. Yoongi told me already. 

I looked at Y/N and she smiled. Hyeri gets up and excuses herself. 

Y: I made breakfast, come and eat.

We eat and after washing the dishes we went to change. 

Y/N POV

I walk in the room and found a pair of clothes laying in the bed. Yoongi must of picked it, he does have a thing in style. Yoongi said that we are going to meet his friends. I feel weird, what if they don't like me. I push all those thoughts away and change.

I hear Yoongi call me from downstairs and I grab my bags and head down

I hear Yoongi call me from downstairs and I grab my bags and head down. We walk out to his car and he starts to drive. 

Y: We are going to be staying a few days with my friends.

After a long ride we stopped and made our way inside the house we stopped in front of. We went inside and it was quiet until I heard screams. They were getting closer. I then see 4 guys running down the stairs all happy. 

???: Hey

???: Hey

???:Hey hyung!

Y: Hey guys, hey hyung, this is Y/N, my girlfriend. 

Y/N:H-hey.

JK: Hey I'm Jungkook.

TH: I'm Taehyung.

JM: I'm Jimin, hiii!

J: Hey I'm Jin the oldest. Worldwide handsome!!!! 

Y/N: H-hey. 

I was really nervous. I looked down, but my eyes widen when I felt all 4 boys hug me. They were so sweet and nice. They backed away and pulled me into the couch. We talked for hours and they were really fun. We all got along pretty well. 

Yoongi POV

Time Skips

We are leaving back home Tomorrow. I'm happy Y/N and the boys got along so well. I'm so happy they are like my brothers and seen them interact with Y/N it seems as they see her as a sister. 

I have a few thing to talk to her about. I kept on asking myself on what her cousins might have told Hyeri about Y/N's life. I want to ask her, and I'll have to tell her about my dark side. I really don't want to keep anything from Y/N. I just wish she stays by my side after I tell her about my life. I don't know what I'll do if she leaves me, she is my life and I really love her.