51

Y/N POV

Mom: Hey Y/N...

I looked at my parents right in front of me. They looked at Little Yoon. 

Y/N: Hey baby, go look for daddy yeah?

Dad: No, we want to meet our grandchild, too. Y/N, please. We are so sorry for what we did to you. I'm sorry that I was never paying attention to you and that I would get mad with you for no reason. I'm sorry that I talked to you horrible and that I called you all does names. 

Mom: Y/N, please don't hide or take our grandchild away from s so that we don't see him. Please.

I was just listening to them. I was boiling of anger. How can they come on the day of my wedding and try to solve everything and expect me to accept them. I mean I know I was a bad child also but they never gave em advice on nothing. I almost got rapped and they didn't know. On the contrary that day my father beat me up because I came home late and all a mess. I looked up after remembering everything and I whispered not to cause any problem and because I was ashamed of all the shit that happened. 

Y/N: You expect me to accept your apologies that easily. 

Dad: I know you are hurt, but please you need to underst...

Y/N: Noo!

I raised my voice a little bit that my kid jumped a little. It was loud enough for everyone to hear so it was okay. 

Y/N: You guys need to understand. You mom would treat me like a slave and I did everything you was suppose to do. I was always there for my brother. He treated me like a mother, and you dad. You was barely their for us. You would scream at me and when I needed you the most you would call me names and you even beat me 

Mom: Please just... we are so sorr...

Y/N: No, now you guys listen to me. Dad, remember the day I came home late looking like a mess, and you beat me because of it. 

He looked down and nodded. He had a sad and ashamed face. He was tearing up.

Y/N: That day my "boyfriend" tried to rape me. I came looking for you, looking for a hug rom my father but what did you do instead. I was a mess and you called told me: " what time is this t come home? You slutting around instead of being in school and coming home. You are just like other girls and you need to learn a lesson" And you beat me afterwards. 

I was so angry that tears never came down, which was a surprise to me, because I cry when I and super mad. I was looking at them so into what I was saying that didn't notice my baby was their with me until he touched my face. I looked at him and he had a sad face. 

BB.Y: Mama mad?

Y/N: No baby mommy isn't mad. Come look, these are mommy's parents. Go say him and give them a hug nd kisses 

I put him down and he approached my parents shyly with his hand in his back and playing with his feet while walking. When I saw him stand in front of my parents I thought he wasn't going to do anything until he extended his hands and squeezed and opened his little hands for them to pick him up. 

My mother picked him up and hugged him with tears streaming down her eyes, papa approach them both and hugged them tightly. A smile appeared in my lips. Its really hard for me to accept their apologies but ill do it for my little Yoongi. My parents looked at me and smiled. 

Y/N: just for him I'll accept you both.

They said thank you and after a few minutes they stopped talking and looked behind me. it was like they were paralyzed. I looked back and I saw Yoongi, he looked pissed for some reason. Until I noticed he was looking at my father. I told Yoongi what my father had done to me when I was almost rapped. I walked towards him and grabbed his arm and rest m other hand on his chest.