13

Hyeri POV

I was standing, waiting for my mother-in-law. I looked up and saw That my mother in law was saying hi to Y/N. My brother-in-law was playing with my baby until he stopped. I looked at him and the direction he was looking at. I looked and he was looking at Y/N. I noticed that when Y/N looked up they met eyes, after a few seconds she looked away and you could see she was blushing. 

??? POV

??? POV

We got to where Hyeri and her cousins were going to be waiting, the plaza. When we get there my mother screams.

Mom: HYERI!!!

???: Mom come on! Just walk up to her, you wont have to scream.

We got to where Hyeri was. When she turned around I saw her baby, my nephew. He is super cute. After a few minutes of talking my mother walked to two other girls. One was dressed likely inappropriate. I looked to the other one that had turned around and she was wearing all black. I really couldn't see her  face since she was looking down at her phone. I saw my mother go up to her to extend her hand and that's when I was her.

??? thoughts: She is so beautiful...  But her eyes... her eyes show nothing but pain, sadness and suffering. Why do I feel like she's like me, like if I know her for a long time. 

After she extends her hand to my mother she says something. She looks up and our eyes meet. I felt something rush through my body. After a few seconds she looked away quickly. 

Hyeri: Hey, can you go get my suitcase from my cousins, please?

I felt a little bit weird. I went to get Hyeri's stuff since I was told to. I looked where they were at and she had it. The girl in all black. I went towards her, I was about to say hi to her but she just handed m Hyeri's bags.

???: This is Hyeri's bags.

I Looked at her. I felt her cold aura. It's like she has no feelings, but her eyes show pain and sadness. I was about to say something but I just backed away. Plush it was as if she was avoifing eye contact with me. I want to get to know her but maybe when we see each other again next week. I turned around and herd a phone ring I turned around and it was her phone. 

She picked it up and I heard everything. She was mad with someone. She was arguing through the phone. And she was a tough one. 

Y/N POV

I felt super weird when the boy came over to get Hyeri's Stuff. I avoided eye contact. He stared at me for a few and then left. I looked up and my phone rang. I saw the name of who was calling. 

In The Phone

Y/N: What do you want?

JR: Where the fuck are you at? I told you that you couldn't go to Daegu, why did you leave!?

Y/N: Listen! I don't care what tell me, you don't own me, I do whatever I want whenever I want. Now Bye, and don't fucking call me again. 

A Week Later

Y/N POV

I've been waiting for Hyeri, I heard her family where going to come also. These past few days I couldn't stop thinking about the boy. I wonder if he'll come?

Y/N's Thoughts: No Y/N, He wont come, well maybe but don't get your hopes up. You might not like JR but he still thinks your with him.

Honestly, he never asked if I wanted to be his girl, so we are technical nothing. He might think different but I think this way. 

Time Skips: Night

Y/N's Thoughts: Its late already and she still not her. 

Suzy: Y/N!!!!! Hyeri is here!

I got up quickly ready to go see my cousin. I really miss her, I've been alone since Suzy leaves with her boyfriend and leaves  me here alone. I went outside ready to greet them when I stopped. The boy had come also. I walked towards my cousin and got her stuff. I walked back and put her stuff in her room. 

After a few minutes, Hours of talking they all went to their rooms to sleep. 

Hyeri: Y/N Tomorrow we'll be going around Daegu to look around okay?

I nod. I went back to my room. After and hour or two I went to the kitchen to get some water. On my way to the kitchen I got a phone call I looked at the caller id but I didn't recognize the phone number.

In The Phone

Y/N: Hello?

Jennie: Hey its Jennie, you might know me as JR's ex.

Y/N: Okay, and what do you want from me?

Jennie: I just wanted to let you know that I've been seen your boyfriend, and we were together. He came saying that you wanted to go to Daegu the next day.

What!? Seriously? JR never changes. I wasn't mad, I really never liked him, the only thing is that he couldn't wait till I left. This is all funny. 

Y/N: Okay, why do I care?

Jennie: Well I think you don't believe me. I'll send you a video, he was pounding on me real good and moaning my name! Well enjoy the video. 

She hand up and I got a message from her a few second after.

In The Video

JR: Aughhh Jenn!

Jennie: AHHH!! Ahhh right there. Don't stop!!!

JR: Aughhh you... you are so tight!

Jennie: AHHH RIGHT THERE!!! IM CUMMING!!!

JR: LETS COME... TTOGETHER... IM CUMMING INSIDE OKAY!?

Jennie: AHHHHH IM CUMMNING!!

I stopped the video. I really didn't care about JR and her. The can all fuck themselves and die. 

I walked to the backyard and sat down looking up at the moon and the stars I really like staring at them, I always do it, their is a balcony where I live so I do often. It was quiet until he came. 

???: Hey 

Y/N: H-Hi.

Really, I fucking stutter!

Yoongi: Sorry I didn't introduce myself before, I'm Yoongi. What's your name?

Y/N: Y/N

I feel so weird, I feel like if I know him since before we met. I feel like if there is some connection between us, like if we were alike. 

Yoongi POV

I wasn't really sleepy, I walked out wanting to look at the star and moon like I always do and I saw her there. 

Y: Hey

???: H-Hi

Y: Sorry I didn't introduced myself before, I'm Yoongi. What's your name?

Y/N: Y/N

Yoongi's Thought's: Her name is just as beautiful as her.

We talked a lot. We had a lot in common. I noticed that she was cold, but once you get to know her she is really nice. I got to see through her and her aura was different. We really didn't noticed that I was super late, we had so much fun talking. I want to get to know her more. I felt like I knew her since forever.