15

This is the longest chapter. I honestly did think it was going to be long. 1633 words. I hope you enjoy it though.

JR POV

Ever since Y/N broke up with me she hasn't answer my phone calls. I think she blocked my phone number. But this wont end like this, she'll be back

JR: Y/N, baby I'll wait for you here till you come.

Y/N POV

Y/N: Well baby, that makes two. But wait till tomorrow, if your lucky enough tomorrow when no one is at home you can do anything, but if not than you out of luck

After I said this a smirk appeared in his face. He came closer and placed his face in my neck, he started to kiss it. 

Y/N: Yoongi stop, my cousin is right there, she is going to see us. 

Yoongi: Augh! Well I hope no one stays home tomorrow.

Believe me I know my cousins are going to be home. Hyeri will go shopping and believe me she will stay shopping for a long time and Suzy. her hoe ass is definitely going with her mans. After dancing we went to sit down. after an hour we decided to leave because Hyeri's baby was sleeping already. We decided to keep on drinking in the backyard at home. 

H: Well I'm going in to sleep. I'm super tired. Are you guys staying?

Y/N: I am

H: Don't say to long you need to sleep, stop skipping you sleep time, okay?

Y/N: Okay, I'm just staying for a few. 

Hyeri went in leaving me and Yoongi.

Y/N: Go to sleep I'll be in a few. I just want to be alone for a few. I'll just stay 10 minutes.

Y: Okay don't stay longer, its a little bit cold.  

Y/N: Okay

I looked at him and pucker my lips at him, signaling him to kiss me, he chuckled and kissed me. 

I stayed outside thinking about all the shit that has happened in my life up until now. But meeting Yoongi has been the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I decide to go in, Yoongi wasn't there so I laid down after changing.

After a few minutes I felt the bed sink and arms wrap around my waist

After a few minutes I felt the bed sink and arms wrap around my waist. That smell, its Yoongi. 

We stayed up for a few and talked about my friends, Lisa and Solar and Jackson and my cousins. I also talked about a few other things. 

Yoongi POV

We talked for a lot. About her friends and cousins. She also told me other stuff and she has suffered but not anymore, I'll be here with her.

Y/N POV  

After talking we decided to go to sleep.

Y: Okay time to go to sleep!