37

Yoongi POV

I got up and went to take a shower. When I went into the bedroom Y/N was still sleeping. I took the blanket off of her and saw her naked body. Her baby bump was big. I leaned down and kissed her head and went to her belly and kissed it. 

Y: Don't wake mommy up okay, let her sleep. Daddy would go to work. Take care of mommy okay?

I went into the closet and changed. I went into Y/N's drawer and took out an underwear and sports bra to put on her. She turned around and hugged her big pillow. Right when I was about to grab the keys in the table next to the bed I heard our bedroom door open and saw a dog come in. It got in the bed and laid down next to Y/N.

???: What's up. 

I turned around and saw Yugyeom and Taehyung standing in the door. 

Y: Hey, what's with the dog?

YG: I brought it so it can protect Y/N when you aren't here. I see something happened last night. 

Y: Shut up

YG: Hahah Its okay just take care of her and don't hurt her. 

TH: Hyung, tell Yoongi what we found our.

YG: I don't think.... Well

Y: What wrong!?

They looked at each other and then Yugyeom spoke.

YG: Ji Soo got out of jail. We still don't know if they let him out or If he escaped. Tats one reason why we got a dog. Its well trained to protect Y/N.

Y: WHAT? What the fuck, where is he now?

TH: We don't know Youngjae hyung is trying to look for him. We just came to leave the dog and tell you this. We'll be leaving.

After a few Yugyeom and Tae left. I was sitting down on the edge of the bed deciding if I should tell Y/N or not. I looked at her and she looked so calm and peaceful sleeping.

 I looked at her and she looked so calm and peaceful sleeping

I got up and left Y/N a note before leaving to work. 

Y/N
Baby, thank you for the birthday party and best night/present.
I got this dog for you, I planned to give it to you before but the guys
 from the pet store brought it today. I know its a little to big but 
the bigger the better. It can protect you. I'll be home at 7pm. 
Sleep well and take care of yourself. 
Yoongi

Y/N POV

I got up and when I saw the dog in the bed I screamed. It got close to me and I tried to get away. I saw that it wasn't trying to do anything to me so I lifted me hand to try and pet him. It was friendly. I looked around the room and it was only me. I looked down and I was changes, well only in underwear and a sports bra. 

Y/N: What the fuck? Did Yoongi changed me? 

I blushed at the tough of him seen me naked again. I walked to the other side of the room and changed into warm clothes that actually covered my body.