1

Y/N POV

I decided to move and live with my cousins, Youngjae and Yugyeom. They treat me well, they treat me like their sister. My parents and I don't have that good of a relationship. We are always arguing.

I was in my room fixing my clothes when Yongjae called me.

YJ: Y/N! Come here for a few.

I went out of my room to the livig room where I saw both of them sitting in the couch.

YG: We got some rules that we all follow, so you need to follow them also. Are you okay with following them?

Y/N: Yeah sure.

YJ: Okay then... 1) Don't bring friends over. 2)We will get different days to do the house chores. 3)No boys allowed in the house because if they hurt you they'll die. 4)Whenever you feel sad, mad or anyway lean on any one of us. 5)No secrets.

Those were a lot of rules, well not really but for me they are. the last thing he said was that whenever we hungry we will cook for ourselves.

Time Skips: 3 weeks

I've been going school. I made good friends well best friends. I know when people are worth hanging out with. Lisa and Solar are my best friend, I met 2 other girls but they weren't who I thought they were I actually noticed but since the used to hand out with Lisa and Solar I tried to become their friends but it didnt work.

After School

After a long day in school I went home. im used to taking the train when I lived with my parents so its easy here also. My parents weren't home when I left. I got home where I live with my cousins and yes like they said, they weren't there. They work a lot and almost everyday, but that doesn't stop Yugyeom from partying. Thy are known all over the place. They have a lot of friends and they know me also. I've had great relationship with all of them since i was little. I've always been a trouble kid. My cousins and his friends are known as Got6. It s6 of them. They've known each other since they were kids. But their is this certain person that is like brother to to Yougjae and Yugyeom. His name is Jinyoung, known as JR.

At Night

I went to take a shower and took my phone with me to listen to music. I finished and got changes. Since I didn't finished unpacking I had only a pair of shorts I really dont wear and brought with me. I put a crop top and the short and went to open the door. Worst decision ever. I open the door and see a guy.

That guys was none other than JR. I never really liked him and just his presence got me pissed.

Y/N: Hi? Do you need something? I asked him but I noticed that he wasn't paying no attention to what I was saying, he was staring at me from head to toes

JR: Uhmmm

I totally hate when people stare at me. Especially if its someone I dislike. I rolled my eyes but something caught my attention. He had a suitcase with him. I mentally cursed at my cousins.

Y/N: What the fuck!!!! Don't tell me he is going to be staying here. I'm going to kill you Youngjae and especially Yugyeom because you must've been the one to offer the house for him to stay.

JR POV

I just arrived to Yugyeom's place. I knocked and waited for someone to open the door. I waited for like a good 10 minutes and the door opened and it was none other than Y/N. I noticed that once she saw me her attitude changed. She has never liked me, I really don't like her that much either but I really don't care. She said something but I didn't pay attention. All I could do was stare at what she was wearing and beside that her hair was wet. Looking at her brought a lot of thoughts to my head of what I'll like to do with her.

 Looking at her brought a lot of thoughts to my head of what I'll like to do with her

What Y/N was wearing ^^^^^

But I wont do anything... YET

I need to get in her good side and let things flow. I'll wait till the day comes.

Y/N YOU WILL BE MINE.