49

Yoongi POV

I'm laying down next to our little angel and Y/N still asleep. I texted Hyeri to come over and spend the day with Y/N. I have to go to work and I don want her to be here home alone. I get up from the bed and go to take a shower. After a 15 minutes shower I come out to Y/N breastfeeding our baby. I go up to her and give her and our little angel a kiss.

Y: Morning, he woke you up?

Y/N: Yeah while I was sleeping he was taking my breast our off you shirt. So he was struggling until he started placing his feet on me.

Y: Wow, trying to suck on daddy's breast while mommy is sleeping and daddy isn't here, huh?

I go place my hand on his face and he tries to takes it away.

Y/N: YOONGI!

Y: What?

Y/N: Can you leave your pervert comments away from the reach of our baby to hear.

Y: Aish baby. Okay, okay.

I kiss her and she kiss me back.

Y: Look at you, wanting me to leave the pervert stuff away and you the one to respond to kissing me.

Y/N: Shut up it was just a kiss, don't talk to me anymore.

Y: Come on baby, okay I'm sorry. By the way Hyeri is coming over. She is going to be here with you till I get home.

Y/N: Yay, at least I wont be alone. At what time is she coming.

I look at my watch and look up at her. I leave in about 2 hours.

Y: She is about to get here. She was so happy to come that she said she was going to get here in less than and hour.

Right when I stopped talking the doorbell rang.

Y: And that must be her. I'll be back, I'm going to open the door.

I went downstairs and opened the door and saw Hyeri with another lady.

Y: Who's her?

H: My baby's nany. She's helped me since I had my baby. She's like another mother to him. Plus I wanted to ask something.

Y: What is it?

H: Can I take Y/N out for a girls night? That's why I brought her with me. She is very good with kids, plus little Yoongi is a quiet kid ad he wont give problems to her. Pleaseeeeee?~

Y: I don't know, just yesterday she was feeling bad because of the thing that happened with JR.

H: Okay, I'll ask her but I want to know if its okay with you?

Y: Yeah as long as you don't drink!

H: Nah I can't drink and she hasn't drank in a while and knowing my cousin she wont drink now since she is breastfeeding little Yoongi.

Y: Okay then. Is she's okay then you can go.

H: YAYYY THANKS YOONGI.

She goes up the stairs running and screaming Y/N's name like crazy. until I hear Y/N scream at her to shut up. I just laugh and head upstairs.

Y/N POV

Few Hours Later

Hyeri told me that we should go out for tonight. I really didn't want to go but she can be very persuasive, so we ended up getting dress. She even brought close. I only have dresses so I have to wear one while she wears a sexy jumpsuit. I wore a white dress.