8

Y/N POV 

I have been getting up very sick lately. I've been throwing up. Not everyday but I think I'm sick. Sometimes I have a disgust in my stomach but don't throw up. I found out that JR talked to my cousins and told them that he really liked me. Sometimes I wonder why he did that. I know I was with him, but that doesn't mean I like him. I've never felt that way towards him.  I haven't went home yet, it's been 3 weeks. I'm in Jackson's room.

I'm just laying down and Jackson comes in and places a tray with a bowl in the counter. 

JS: You have to eat, okay? 

I just nod and he leave. I walk towards the bowl and right when I smell it I ran to the bathroom and throw up. My phone starts to ring, like to the hundredth time. And I know perfectly fine who it is...JR. 

Skip Time: Next Day

I decided to go back home. I thanked Jackson for everything. I got home and went directly into my room. I laid down and started to write on my notebook, yeah I write stories. I heard the front door opened, I thought it was Yugyeom. 

Y/N: YUGYEOM, IM HOME...BETTER BE YOU ONLY. REMEMBER WHAT YOUNGJAE SAID ABOUT BRINGING PEOPLE HOME. 

Right when I finished my sentence someone ran into my room. It was JR. I sat up and he rushed towards me and hugged me. 

Y/N: J-JR can you please leave I really want to rest. Please jus...

I didn't even get the chance to finish my sentence when I felt dizzy and everything blacked out. 

JR POV

When I heard Y/N's voice I ran to her room and hugged her. She lightly pushed me and told me to leave her because she wanted to rest. but she didn't get  the chance to finish her sentence when I saw her make a cringe face and all of a sudden she fainted. 

All the thing that I was thinking about was her being pregnant.

JR's Thoughts: What if she really is pregnant? How is she going to react?

I thought about everything and came to a decision that I have to tell her about the condom and about my thoughts about her being pregnant because of her symptoms. 

Y/N POV

I woke up with JR sitting next to me. He had his hand holding mine. I take my hand away and sit up. It was silent until he spoke.

JR: Y/N.. I need to tell you some... 

Y/N: JR... please not now.

JR: No, Y/N I really need to tell you so listen up.

He cut me and told me that I had to listen, he really got me shocked. His voice was so serious. 

JS: Y/N... I know we've had problems and I've hurt you in the past. I really regret it. That day we were together was magical for me. I really don't know how you feel, but I really need to tell you. I love you, yeah it might be to soon but I have to tell you. You left for 3 weeks and you wouldn't pick your phone up. 

I was really getting a bad feeling about all of this. He sound so serious. I felt guilty for some reason but what can possibly be so important for him to call me so many times. I had so many questions. He became quiet and took a hold of my hands. I looked up at him and he spoke again.

JR: Y/N... Have you been throwing up, feeling dizzy, and feeling a disgust every time you saw food or smelled something?

I nod.

How come he knows all of this? I started to get worried. 

JR: Y/N... The day we were together, I went to the bathroom and when I took the condom out something caught my attention, but I heard Youngjae screaming and I got kicked out and then you ignored me, so I didn't have the chance to tell you that...... The condom was ... ripped when I took it out. And noticing your symptoms, I really think you are.... you might be... pregnant. 

I was shocked. I started to tear up. I felt like the whole world came crushing down to me. 

Y/N: J-J-JR can... can y-you please leave m-me alone for a little.

He left. 

Y/N's Thoughts: Pregnant? Me? I might be pregnant?

I started to cry. All I thought was what would my cousins say. What would my parents think. I was a crying mess. I was so scared but at the same time I felt love thinking that their might be a life inside of me.

Y/N:  A little baby? I'm scared, I'm to young to be pregnant. I'm only 17 about to be 18. I'm always surrounded by danger, how can I take care of a little angel when I cant even take care of myself. Am I really going to be able to protect this baby if I AM pregnant?

After all that thinking I fell asleep with my hand in my belly inside my shirt. I really didn't know if I was happy or sad or scared or mad. But I'm sure of one thing, that if I am, this baby would have all my love and I would never regret it or think of him/her as a mistake.  

JR POV

It's been an hour since I left Y/N in her room. I decided to go in and saw her sleeping with her hand inside her shirt touching her belly like if she was really pregnant. I walk to her bed and lay next to her. I pull her to embrace her. She leans her head into my chest. I tried not to wake her up but failed. 

Y/N: What if I'm really pregnant?

JR: If you are then I'll always be here with you. I'll be here to support you and take responsibility for you and the baby.

Y/N: I'm going to the hospital tomorrow to check myself.

JR: Okay, I'll go with you. 

Y/N: Okay

After a few minutes she finally fell asleep. I kissed her forehead and drifted to sleep with her in my arms.