17

Y/N POV

I woke up with Yoongi's arms around me. That horrible dream came back.

Y/N: No. This can't be. This is not just a bad dream. 

This dream is like a warning. Whenever I dream about this, it's warning me that someone or something bad is coming. 

I try to get up from the bed and take Yoongi's arms from around me but I failed. His grip around me tightens up. 

Y/N: Yoongi?

All he does is groan and sticks his head in the crook of my neck.

Y/N's Thoughts: Okay, Yoongi. Teasing it is!

I hug him and his arms loosen up. I push him facing up, I get on top of him right in his crotch. He groans and opens his eyes. 

Y: Baby, you are playing with fire...

His morning raspy voice is just so sexy. 

Y/N: Get up, hurry!

I peck him in the lip, and grin a little on him before getting up. All he does is groan in frustration. 

Yoongi POV

I woke up by Y/N sitting right on my crotch. She really likes to tease me, and now I'm really turned on. 

Y: Baby, you ae playing with fire. 

Y/N: Get up, hurry!

She pecks me and grins on me before getting off of me and leaving. I groaned in frustration.

Y: Aish, this girl is really something... But I'll get her later. 

I get up and make my way to the bathroom and freshened up. I came out and got changed. 

I headed out to the kitchen and saw Y/N cooking

I headed out to the kitchen and saw Y/N cooking. I went behind her and back hug her. 

Y/N: Finally your up. Go take a sit. 

I kiss her cheek and make my way to the table. 

Y: Do you want to go for a walk. 

Y/N: Yeah! I'll go upstairs and change.

He was so excited. After we ate she went upstairs all excited to change. 

Y/N POV

After I ate I made my way upstairs to change.

I really like combining my clothes, I don't like wearing brand clothes but since I have a few I got as gifts I used them

I really like combining my clothes, I don't like wearing brand clothes but since I have a few I got as gifts I used them. I make my way downstairs and we head out. 

Time Skips

We were walking around until I saw someone I never wanted to see every again in m y life. His name was Ji Soo. I stopped and hold onto Yoongi's arm tightly. He looks at me with a worried and confused face.

Y: Baby. Are you okay?

I was for a little until Ji Soo approached us.

JS: Hey. Long time no see baby. I really missed you when you left me. 

Y: Hi, who are you?

JS: Baby, you still look as delicious as always? 

I could see that Yoongi was frustrated. He was controlling himself, but he lost it when he heard what Ji Soo said.

JS: Y/N, Baby... Are you really acting all innocent? You are a slut just like the oth...

Ji Soo was cut off by receiving a punch from Yoongi. 

Yoongi POV

This guy is really getting on my nerves. Why is Y/N acting like this, she isn't this weak. I've never seen his side of her, she is so frightened, but why? I was so into my thoughts until he spoke again. 

JS: Y/N, Baby... Are you really acting all innocent? You are a slut like the oth...

I got pissed and my blood boiled. I punched him across the face. He stumbled back to the ground. 

Y: Never in your fucking life disrespect Y/N. 

He just chuckled. 

Y: Who the fuck are you anyways?

JS: Her ex.

I looked at him. What does he mean? He turned to look at Y/N and he winked at her. I felt her hand tighten up more. 

JS: I really missed you Y/N. I really want you right now. I want to make you mine and hear you moan and scream my name.

 I was about to go and punch the living hell out of this fucker but I felt Y/N's hand squeeze my arm. I turned to look at her and she was crying. I turned to her and hugged her. 

Y: Don't ever come close to her or I swear I'll kill you. 

I glared at him and walked away with Y/N crying in my arms. We got home after a few minutes. When we arrived she went to her room. I went behind her and saw her lay down. I really don't like seen her like this, it breaks my heart. Y/N isn't the type of woman to break so easily. I really want to know why she got so scared. I walk to the bed and she looked at me. 

Y: Wanna cuddle?

I look at her and my heart softens. She nods and extends her hands towards me like a little baby when they about to get picked up. I go to the other side and lay down next to her and embrace her tightly. 

Y: Y/N, I really hate watching you cry. Don't cry anymore okay?

She nods and I kiss her. 

Y: I.LOVE.YOU....I love you and I'll kill anyone that hurts you.

She turns into me and kisses me and I kiss her back. I really love this woman with all my heart...